Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Triathlon Fantasy Game 2018 [jhitch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
70.3 Liuzhou is up to make picks....the race is Saturday morning in China so need picks in by 6 pm EST on Friday!

Make Picks Here
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here it is....The Ironman African Championships in South Africa. This is a big one - the first Regional Championship race...winners get auto-qualification to Kona. Pick the top 5 men and women finishers...need picks in by 6 pm Saturday night. Good luck everyone!

Make Picks Here
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FYI - I probably won't get scores up for another day or 2...the wife is running Boston tomorrow so we're getting ready for that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok everyone - I have scores up for 70.3 Liuzhou and Ironman South Africa from the weekend. I won 70.3 Liuzhou in big part because I got the ladies podium perfect. The Ironman African Championships were closer...thanks to a bad showing by Ben Hoffman. Jenny B is still leading for April with 55 points (a 6 point lead). You can see the scores here:

Scores

These are the races for this weekend - If I can't get them all up in time, I'm going to prioritize them based on field strength.

Challenge Gran Canaria
St Anthony's Tri
Ironman 70.3 Peru
Ironman 70.3 Florianopolis
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry guys - got a bit too busy last week but luckily those were all smaller 70.3s and such. This week is a different story...

Here are the WTS Bermuda Men's and Women's Races to pick - looking for the top 5 by Saturday morning...same scoring as WTS Abu Dhabi.

WTS Bermuda Men's Race

WTS Bermuda Women's Race

I'll have IM Texas up soon!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ironman North American Championships in Texas is up to make picks!

Ironman NA Champs in Texas Picks

Big questions here...will Matt Hanson repeat? Will Starky go sub-4 on the bike? How will Matt Russell look back in a full IM post-crash? Will Van Lierde be attacked by hooligans again?

On the ladies side...How will Meredith Kessler be post-baby? Can Lauren Brandon put together a bike & run split to match her swim?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just realized for the WTS events this weekend, although I had the correct distances (1500 m,40 k, 10 k), I accidentally listed them as Sprint and not Olympic. I fixed it but if you need to make changes to you picks, just make sure you do before the race starts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IM TEXAS:

1. Matt Hanson
2. Brent McMahon
3. Time Van Berkel
4. Andrew Starykowicz
5. Ivan Tutukin

1. Jodie Robertson
2. Jocelyn McCauley
3. Meredith Kessler
4. Lauren Brandon
5. Melissa Hauschildt

Updated per Joe Skipper being out
Last edited by: LifeTri: Apr 26, 18 21:39
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Fantasy Game 2018 [LifeTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IM Texas:

Men:

1.McMahon
2.Hanson
3.Van Lierde
4.Tim Van Berkel
5.Russel

Women:

1.Hauschild
2.Kerssler
3.Annett
4.Vesterby
5.Deckers
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Fantasy Game 2018 [CgyTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FYI...the hosts over at The Triathlon Preview Show podcast are saying that Joe Skipper is not starting this weekend at Texas, and that he announced that on social media. I'm not seeing it on his twitter or instagram, but take it how you will - it looks like he was in the UK 9 hours ago. Make any pick changes you need!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Scores are up for WTS Bermuda and IM Texas...Scores are Here

WTS Bermuda Men's Winners were Jason Hitch and Nick C. with 3 points
WTS Bermuda Women's Winners were Jenny B and Nick C. with 7 points
Ironman Texas winner was Jenny B w/ 11 points

Jenny B...congrats - you won the month of April competition!

We start a new monthly competition this weekend with the following

70.3 St. George (Lionel, Sebi, Timbo Reed, Michael Raelert, Appleton, Hanson, H. Wurtele, Kessler, Jeanni Seymour, Sarah True, etc.)

Ironman Australia (Laura Siddall, Annabel Luxford, David Dellow, Luke McKenzio, Marino, Dougal Allan)

70.3 Busselton (Bozzone, Crowie, Jake Montgomery, Mollward, Sarah Crowley, K. Bevilaqua, Laura Dennis)

Wildflower...maybe? Can't find a start list yet.

Other races to look forward to for May include 70.3 Pays d'Aix, 70.3 Monterrey, WTS Yokohama, IM Lanzarote, 70.3 St. Polten, IM Brazil)

Jason Hitch and Jenny B are now tied for the season lead with 98 points.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
70.3 St. George is live! Make picks here!

Looking for Top 5 Men and Top 3 Women. The Men's side is a bit more stacked then the women's. Make sure to get picks in before the race starts on Saturday morning.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We're going to stick w/ just 70.3 St. George this weekend. It is the big race for sure, and I just didn't have time to set any of the smaller races up with work this week. Best of luck to everyone!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Scores for St. George 70.3 are up and Jenny B continued her winning ways with 17 points. She is now leading the overall 2018 standings, along with having won April and leading May; she first in WTS races and Long Distance races for the year. Someone needs to beat her!

WTS Yokohama is up to make picks. The race is Saturday and it's in Japan so it'll be happening Friday night EST, so don't forget! We're looking for the Top 5 like usual in a WTS race...no Jonny Brownlee, Vicky Holland, or Jessica Learmonth...but most everyone else is there!

Men's Picks for WTS Yokohama

Women's Picks for WTS Yokohama
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2018 WTS YOKOHAMA – MEN’S RACE
  1. Mario Mola
  2. Henri Schoeman
  3. Kristian Blummenfelt
  4. Vincent Luis
  5. Richard Murray

2018 WTS YOKOHAMA – WOMEN’S RACE