Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Good thing the White House is paying attention to the #metoo movement [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
The "SCI" portion of TS-SCI requires getting read on to each specific program as is necessary to do your job. So no you're not going to get read on to anything until your whole packet is approved. So no access to these named programs/activities. Unless of course you're a Guatemalan housekeeper asked to print out SAP documents--then all bets are off. It took nearly a year for my TS-SCI to get approved so i could start my current contractor gig. Very intrusive process.

Steve, I would agree normally. However, I doubt that the SSO has been as strict with the 30 or so White House staffers who are reported to still have interim clearances, as they would be with you or me in active duty or as a contractor.

If President Trump has granted an interim TS clearance to, say, his son-in-law, I don't have too much problem imagining that he also directed whoever manages their clearances to go ahead and read him into the SCI programs, so he could give him access to whatever information he wants him to have.

I don't know if this has happened or not, but I don't think it's a tremendous stretch to imagine thats how it's working.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Good thing the White House is paying attention to the #metoo movement [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Article written by Porter's first wife...

Interesting that she says his abuse didn't start until 3 years into their relationship. I'm sure she's relieved they didn't have any children together.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/...-20180213-story.html
Quote Reply

Prev Next