Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin ride did not post to Strava
Quote | Reply
My ride today shows up on Garmin CONNECT but not on Strava - for the past 4 months whatever posted to Garmin, posted to Strava - strange. Even stranger is that the brick run I did after the ride posted to both just fine!

I was hoping to analyze the ride and I see almost no such features to do so on GarCON. The guy I was riding with had his post to Strava just fine.

I have a Forerunner 935 which I use for all my activities and for my last 2 rides I am using a new Garmin Edge on my bike but I concurrently utilized the 935 watch on my rides. I've never set up uploading from the Edge but maybe it is doing so automatically and confusing things? On my first ride no confusion happened as it posted to both fine. TIA, Allan
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin ride did not post to Strava [lombardi3g] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if it's not on Strava it never happened
Last edited by: SwizBeats: Feb 6, 18 20:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's happened to me a few times where a ride won't automatically upload to Strava from Garmin or Zwift. Not a big deal. Go to Garmin Connect, export the workout file to your desktop, and then import it to Strava.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
My ride today shows up on Garmin CONNECT but not on Strava

and how does that make you feel?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you try to manually export the ride from Garmin Connect and then manually import it into Strava? I have done this a few times when events did not automatically post to Strava.

Occasionally, Garmin jacks up the internal time data in the file, and it will not upload to Strava no matter what. When that happens, use Fit File Tools to fix the internal time errors and then manually upload to Strava.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin ride did not post to Strava [SwizBeats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Should go back and double check its all of its there
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try tapiriik.com to keep workouts in sync. I think its like 2 or 3 bucks for a year. Good insurance to make sure workouts make it to their destinations.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin ride did not post to Strava [SwizBeats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SwizBeats wrote:
if it's not on Strava it never happened

It's the end of the world - as we know it...
Quote Reply