Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best Bike Split: worth it for coaches?
Quote | Reply
**I had posed this question in the Slowtwitch "coaches" forum, but that forum gets few visits... So I am posing it here:

Just curious to know? Best Bike Split: t's like $299/year ... Coaches: Do you use it? Does it help your relationship and strategic planning with the athletes you coach?
Thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: Best Bike Split: worth it for coaches? [p3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use it quite a lot for a wide variety of road cycling courses and time trial courses. Great for preparing riders for the challenges of the day and for doing a bit of forward planning.

Don’t think I paid quite that much for it but do year in advance.

Hamish Ferguson: Cycling Coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are a premium TrainingPeaks user you can connect your account for special TP pricing. We are working on some more updates specifically aimed at road cycling, addressing lower power athletes (with higher VIs due to gearing restrictions), and refreshing base line CdA for setups. As new aero sensors start going main stream that will be another area we start to integrate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Founder: BestBikeSplit
Amazonian
Quote Reply
Re: Best Bike Split: worth it for coaches? [Mrcooper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mrcooper wrote:
If you are a premium TrainingPeaks user you can connect your account for special TP pricing. We are working on some more updates specifically aimed at road cycling, addressing lower power athletes (with higher VIs due to gearing restrictions), and refreshing base line CdA for setups. As new aero sensors start going main stream that will be another area we start to integrate.

Special pricing? When I went to check out, it still states $299. Where is this "special pricing"?

**I have a premium account with Trainingpeaks with the athletes I coach as well.

Thank you.
Last edited by: p3: Feb 7, 18 6:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Under my account there should be a Connect to TrainingPeaks button. Once connected it checks your TP status and should automatically update all the prices. If something is funky shoot a ticket to support and they can get you setup quickly.

Amazonian
Quote Reply
Re: Best Bike Split: worth it for coaches? [Mrcooper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got it! I just connected it to my TP account and received the 50% discount.

I must say, however, you guys really should put this promo front and center. I would have signed up 2 years ago if I had known about the coaches/TP discount. 50% off $299 is massive!

Anyhow, I'm glad I found out!

Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree, and I'll pass that along to marketing!

Amazonian
Quote Reply