Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Wandered over to the Porsche dealer today... [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Koala Bear wrote:
MOP_Mike wrote:
If you want to atone for your Audi blasphemy, still like blue, and are in the Spokane area, I might be persuaded to part with my baby for the right buyer who could provide for her in the manner to which she has become accustomed:

Iā€™m in love šŸ˜
And yeah I live in liberty Lake and go to school at EWU. I may be 18 but iā€™m a cautious driver, I swear I actually am šŸ˜‚
My dad will let me drive his MG, and doesnā€™t let anyone else touch it if that says anything....
Thatā€™s a beautiful car, and I am in the market for a used car, but probably on a little different budget... (probably closer to bike prices than used Porsche prices... :(

The local PCA (Porsche Club of America) meets once a month at the Porsche dealer in Liberty Lake for "Cars and Coffee". You should check their calendar, come to one of the get togethers, and introduce yourself. Some of the guys there have incredible cars that are worth 10 times what mine is.

http://inwr.pca.org/

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: Wandered over to the Porsche dealer today... [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MOP_Mike wrote:
Koala Bear wrote:
MOP_Mike wrote:
If you want to atone for your Audi blasphemy, still like blue, and are in the Spokane area, I might be persuaded to part with my baby for the right buyer who could provide for her in the manner to which she has become accustomed:

Iā€™m in love šŸ˜
And yeah I live in liberty Lake and go to school at EWU. I may be 18 but iā€™m a cautious driver, I swear I actually am šŸ˜‚
My dad will let me drive his MG, and doesnā€™t let anyone else touch it if that says anything....
Thatā€™s a beautiful car, and I am in the market for a used car, but probably on a little different budget... (probably closer to bike prices than used Porsche prices... :(

The local PCA (Porsche Club of America) meets once a month at the Porsche dealer in Liberty Lake for "Cars and Coffee". You should check their calendar, come to one of the get togethers, and introduce yourself. Some of the guys there have incredible cars that are worth 10 times what mine is.

http://inwr.pca.org/
Iā€™ll have to show up, itā€™s literally less than 5 minutes from my house. Iā€™ve been so deep into the overlanding/lifted subies, 4runners, land cruisers etc that I havenā€™t been too involved in any of the performance road/track side of things much recently. Iā€™ll have to stop in and say hi (:
Quote Reply

Prev Next