Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri Fe Suits
Quote | Reply
Have any of you all tried the Tri Fe triathlon suits? Are they comfortable and would you recommend them?

Thanks!

https://trifetri.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Fe Suits [FiveBlessings] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is your first and only post?

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Fe Suits [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, I've posted before.

Did you have any comments about Tri Fe however, since that's a strange response to my initial question?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't tried them but looks like they get good reviews on facebook.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Fe Suits [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scheherazade - thank you for the reply. I didn't think to check their Facebook page.

I'm hesitant about two-piece suits, since the tops tend to 'ride up' on me. But I like their designs/colors. :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We had a discussion on here about tops riding up a few months ago; somebody mentioned sewing snaps on (can’t remember who) so that’s always an option!

I’ve never actually raced in a two piece even though I own a couple; I have a poorly fitting 2XU one piece that’s seen me through all my races.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Fe Suits [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My apologies. I misread your posts.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Fe Suits [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scheherazade wrote:
We had a discussion on here about tops riding up a few months ago; somebody mentioned sewing snaps on (can’t remember who) so that’s always an option!

I’ve never actually raced in a two piece even though I own a couple; I have a poorly fitting 2XU one piece that’s seen me through all my races.

Hi. can you point me where that post is?
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Fe Suits [Runny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not without spending a bunch of time searching; if you want to look, all I remember is it was in the Women's forum, prior to Christmas and it was in a thread about kit.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Fe Suits [Runny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply