Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

They should have given him the one minute
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: They should have given him the one minute [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whatever that father was going to do to him is nothing compared to what's in store (sooner or later) for Nasser once he's in prison.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You know those bailiffs really wanted to let him get a couple of hits in first, but they had to stop him.

I can't imagine the emotions that father has knowing that the POS molested three of his daughters.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was just about to post this. That dad was a head taller and much bigger than any of those deputies. Too bad he won't get his minute.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too bad they were so quick to react. Maybe not one min but at least one shot or three. But i'd have to think it worked out better for the father that he didn't actually make it all the way to him

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
he wouldn't have needed a minute. 15 seconds would've been plenty...

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder how I would react. If I saw someone molesting my child I might kill them on the spot. If I didn't see it happen I'm not sure what I'd do.
Quote Reply
Re: They should have given him the one minute [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I assume the deputies were reminded in advance there was a good chance this would happen. I bet every parent in that room wanted to do what this guy just did.

I myself, I have no idea how I would react. I'd for sure know my FIL would take the law into his own hands if any of his grand kids were involved. Id seriously be concerned, I'm not talking a big game, I'd truly be concerned.
Last edited by: AndysStrongAle: Feb 2, 18 8:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in what they do with the dad. On the one hand I'd love to hear that the cops patted him on the back and just asked him not to do that again while they planned to get together later for a beer. But on the other hand, I'm not sure we can just allow someone to do that without repercussion simply because we understand his sentiment. Will he get charged with something? Should he?
Quote Reply
Re: They should have given him the one minute [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
I wonder how I would react. If I saw someone molesting my child I might kill them on the spot. If I didn't see it happen I'm not sure what I'd do.

Killing is not a punishment. The pain is...

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just thought about the lady in Louisiana who shot her son's molester in the back of the head during the trial. IIRC - this took place 10-15 years ago. I can certainly understand the emotion and hope that she got off lightly. If anyone has a case for temporary insanity - it is parents like these.
Quote Reply
Re: They should have given him the one minute [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
I'm interested in what they do with the dad. On the one hand I'd love to hear that the cops patted him on the back and just asked him not to do that again while they planned to get together later for a beer. But on the other hand, I'm not sure we can just allow someone to do that without repercussion simply because we understand his sentiment. Will he get charged with something? Should he?

I can understand and empathize with him. I cannot even imagine what he is going through. BUT, yes, they will likely charge him (and should) since you can't do that, no matter how much you want to. I would imagine they would go pretty light on him considering the emotional duress. But that was pretty stupid to put his family through that.
Quote Reply
Re: They should have given him the one minute [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No charges. Court accepted his apology (and that is how you apologize) and is moving on.
Quote Reply
Re: They should have given him the one minute [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
I'm interested in what they do with the dad. On the one hand I'd love to hear that the cops patted him on the back

If you watch the full video of the dad being led out of court, that’s exactly what one of the cops did.
Quote Reply
Re: They should have given him the one minute [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davetallo wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:
I'm interested in what they do with the dad. On the one hand I'd love to hear that the cops patted him on the back

If you watch the full video of the dad being led out of court, that’s exactly what one of the cops did.

I just watched it. I thought the cops were awesome.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wonder if deputies were open to taking a dive like boxers do, you know get punched in the shoulder, fall to the ground and once composure was regained detained the father....
Quote Reply
Re: They should have given him the one minute [LuckyLo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LuckyLo wrote:
Wonder if deputies were open to taking a dive like boxers do, you know get punched in the shoulder, fall to the ground and once composure was regained detained the father....

Or tackle like Marcus Williams....

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply