Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by sake
Re: WTB: 3T aura pro (left arm clamp) or new aerobar [sake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sake wrote:
Probably a long shot, but thought I would check here before I drop a couple hundred bucks on a new aerobar system. I just bought a 2012 Cervelo P2 with a 3T Aura Pro aerobar system and the left arm pad clamp is stripped - the screws that go from the pad cradle into the clamp ripped out all the grooves in the clamp. I think this is probably from a design flaw as I am aware they did a recall on the 2013 Cervelo P3 with a similar bar. I think I'm going to be forced to buy a whole new system but was hoping to avoid doing so. Does anyone happen to have this part and want to sell it?

On a related note, I have a relatively small budget to put towards a new cockpit, so if you have something for my "new" P2, let me know.

I have a Brezza 2 Team Bar (red accents) - New - whole cockpit

$279 shipped US48

If intersted, text 780-0477
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a planet x carbon bar setup. It has everything but the pads. Looking for $50 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ended up buying a Hed Corsairs bar system that came with S-bend and ski bends. I’m putting the S-bends on my P2 so will be willing to sell the Hed Corsair ski bends if anyone is looking for those (also have Hed riser kit). I will have the 3T Aura base bar, 3T arm cradles, and Profile Design brake levers
available too if anyone is looking for those items cheap.
If anyone does a search feature for these items in the future, send me a PM.
Quote Reply