Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: PRICE DROP! Cervelo P1 and Reynolds SDV66
Quote | Reply
For sale:

2011 Cervelo P1 54cm Ultegra.

This is actually the original P2 frame, which won numerous races. With the right fit, this is really all the bike you would need to be competitive in any field.

I bought this as a surprise gift for a relative who didn't have a tri bike, but he ended up getting something for himself, so I'm trying to sell it again. It was missing a crank and bottom bracket, so I sourced those and got it ready to roll.

Ultegra drivetrain, Vision aerobars and aero brake levers, aftermarket 80mm Felt stem and FSA Compact 50/34 170mm crankset. Cervelo brakes, carbon fork and seatpost.

Also has a set of Reynolds SDV66 tubular wheels with Continental glued on and AeroJacket disc cover.

Not included are pedals, or Fizik seat, but I will include a Trek saddle I have around, however you probably should count on trying a few saddles regardless of which bike you get. Only other thing you need is a set of brake pads, as I don't know if you will need carbon or aluminum specific compounds, so didn't bother replacing.

I am trying to sell the bike and wheels together, but if you don't want the Reynolds, I have a nice set of Shimano RS-10 training wheels I'll include instead.

I may sell the wheels separately, but only after the bike is sold. This is such a great cheap package for someone, that I want to give whoever buys the bike first shot.

Asking $750 for the whole package ($950 if you want the training wheels also) or $550 for the bike with just the Shimano wheels.

Last edited by: KWTri: Feb 12, 18 18:26
Quote Reply