Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

what's going on with Orca? 50% discount on almost everything
Quote | Reply
are they dumping inventory? going out of business? their site has 50% discount on almost all triathlon stuff
Quote Reply
Re: what's going on with Orca? 50% discount on almost everything [dgutstadt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I remember when I first started triathlon, I just wanted an Orca wetsuit and racing suit so bad. That was many years ago
Quote Reply
Re: what's going on with Orca? 50% discount on almost everything [dgutstadt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The 2018 gear is coming out soon so most manufacturers discount the 2017 stuff to get rid of it.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just closing out last year's models/styles, I'd guess.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just picked up the 226 suit from them.
It's okay from first fit. Arms are a bit baggy which is disappointing. But I do really love the full front zip.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you seeing those prices...? Here in NZ I'm not seeing it. I need a SwimRun suit for Bay of Islands...

----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ocra always rolled out a 25-50% yearly discount, just not 3 in row as seen in the last year
Good time to buy a new wetsuit i guess
Quote Reply
Re: what's going on with Orca? 50% discount on almost everything [mongooseman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mongooseman wrote:
Where are you seeing those prices...? Here in NZ I'm not seeing it. I need a SwimRun suit for Bay of Islands...

Probably in USA, in Europe I see regular price. In Europe 50% discount was during Black Friday and Alpha was 50% cheaper just after New Year.
Quote Reply
Re: what's going on with Orca? 50% discount on almost everything [KamilN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like its all gone now. I'm glad i snatched a tri suit for $150
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dgutstadt wrote:
are they dumping inventory? going out of business? their site has 50% discount on almost all triathlon stuff

I picked up some new swimming trunks. Thanks!
Quote Reply