Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Saddle trade? My SWorks Power for your Power Arc
Quote | Reply
Have a black 155 S Works Power saddle, interested in trade or even trade + cash for a Power Arc saddle.
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle trade? My SWorks Power for your Power Arc [ollie3856] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't one to trade, but love the Power Arc. I am sure you are coming to the same conclusion. I am in the process of changing all my bikes to it. The Power Arc is for real... the most comfortable saddle I've even used. I can from Romin EVO - tried the Power which never worked out because it's too flat, and the Power Arc is the perfect blend of the Romin EVO and Power.
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle trade? My SWorks Power for your Power Arc [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had the Power on my roadie for over a year and just switched to the Pro Stealth... it's WAY better. The front is 1 or 2 mm too wide but not enough to take away from how amazing it is.

I'm excited to try the Power Arc for the same reasons listed above but find it hard to believe it's any better than the Pro Stealth. Any chance you've tried it and can comment?
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle trade? My SWorks Power for your Power Arc [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I indeed tried the Pro Stealth as well. It was a little better than the Power, but still similar to the Power, whereas the Power Arc feel very different than either; not only it's more comfortable in shape with more support but also feel like you can push harder without slipping backwards.
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle trade? My SWorks Power for your Power Arc [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hijack this ad but how does the Pro Stealth compared to the Sitero...I feel I am close to loving Sitero but not not 100% sure and might try the Pro Stealth
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle trade? My SWorks Power for your Power Arc [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hated the Sitero. I used it for maybe 5 seconds and bailed. But that was on my TT bike. I would never consider that for a roadie. And same vica versa.. I would never consider the Stealth on a TT.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Right. I have Sitero on my TT (and Power on my roadie). I thought Stealth was more of a TT saddle
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle trade? My SWorks Power for your Power Arc [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Power and Stealth were created for aggressive road bike positions. But some people do use them on a TT.
Quote Reply