Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Deputy FBI director Out
Quote | Reply
Choose your own favored news source. Stepping down. It's interesting that he is stepping away a day after director Wray saw the republican "memo" that is getting so much attention.
Quote Reply
Re: Deputy FBI director Out [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude was going to retire shortly anyway, and he of course is aware of the shit storm coming in the next year. I dont blame him one bit for getting out of the way of what is coming, it is Miller time for him during this Muller time...
Quote Reply
Re: Deputy FBI director Out [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But, if he was such a dedicated fbi dude, why quit in the middle of an investigation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
Choose your own favored news source. Stepping down. It's interesting that he is stepping away a day after director Wray saw the republican "memo" that is getting so much attention.

It was reported that he would retire in the Spring way back in December. This is just him taking his terminal leave pending his actual retirement date in March. I'm not sure there's much to see here.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Re: Deputy FBI director Out [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just because he is retiring, doesn't mean he cant get called back for a little chit chat. Especially if he isn't innocent.
Quote Reply
Re: Deputy FBI director Out [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
isn't innocent, implying guilty? of what exactly?
Quote Reply
Re: Deputy FBI director Out [saltman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He will be fired in a few days. yes, you can be fired when on terminal leave.

Now go gobble some more of Hillarys stinky snatch.
Quote Reply
Re: Deputy FBI director Out [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
He will be fired in a few days. yes, you can be fired when on terminal leave.

Now go gobble some more of Hillarys stinky snatch.

I disagree with a lot of the liberals on here but comments like this just make you look stupid.
Quote Reply
Re: Deputy FBI director Out [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It doesn't make him look like anything. It reveals who and what he is.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Deputy FBI director Out [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I disagree with a lot of the liberals on here but comments like this just make you look stupid.

As opposed to all the ballwasher, and gargling balls comments?
Quote Reply
Re: Deputy FBI director Out [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Quote:

As opposed to all the ballwasher, and gargling balls comments?

What somebody else says or does makes no difference in how any given person acts or looks. That's kind of the whole point of calling people on "but Bush", or "but Obama" or "but Hillary", etc. If dvfmfidc says something dumb it isn't negated by a dumb post by another poster.

Kevin

http://kevinmetcalfe.dreamhosters.com
My Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Deputy FBI director Out [nslckevin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WAPO story outlining some of the IG questions that involve McCabe:
-
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/internal-justice-department-probe-eyes-mccabes-role-in-final-weeks-of-2016-election/2018/01/30/db2ea8f0-05c7-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_mccabe-420p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.617f71853b58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He saw Stormy seas ahead.
Quote Reply
Re: Deputy FBI director Out [nslckevin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
What somebody else says or does makes no difference in how any given person acts or looks. That's kind of the whole point of calling people on "but Bush", or "but Obama" or "but Hillary", etc. If dvfmfidc says something dumb it isn't negated by a dumb post by another poster.

All that is true, and both comments are stupid, but given the lack of outrage over all of the persistent Ballwasher etc. comments, it's hard to take anyone offense at the snatch comment seriously.
Quote Reply