Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Footbeat experiences...and go!
Quote | Reply
Title says it all.

I ordered up some Air-Relax recovery boots for a few reasons, but really at this point in my life I'm starting to hurt more and break down more. Long life in the hockey world, now "staying in shape" with triathlons, and still carrying around a meaty 220 lbs doing so...means I hurt...often. So I figured I'd get a pair of recovery boots and see how they work. I'm a ninja on the foam roller, and a huge fan of the "ball" for getting fine pressure (piriformis, back, calfs, bottom of my feet)...and during my research I saw the Footbeat "shoes". At the $450 price point I'm in no hurry to spend that kind of money since I just did on some recovery boots...but just curious to Slowtwitchers' experiences with these shoes (if any).
Quote Reply
Re: Footbeat experiences...and go! [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No experiences with them, but check YouTube Taren reviewed them. Looks interesting.
Quote Reply
Re: Footbeat experiences...and go! [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EnderWiggan wrote:
No experiences with them, but check YouTube Taren reviewed them. Looks interesting.

I don't remember where I first saw them, but have since went and browsed through Youtube. I see Taren reviewed them, and there are some other ones out there...just curious if a "normal person" with no sponsorship on the line (not saying Taren does or any of the other ones) having tried them and what they thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Footbeat experiences...and go! [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Here’s the story I’m telling about Footbeat: https://www.freerunspeed.com/...g-plantar-fasciitis/

If you have any questions about the product or the science I’d be happy to answer them.

Dave Jewell
Free Run Speed

Quote Reply