Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How long will Kelly last? [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:

You weren’t addressing me, but you conveniently ignored the point by giving some parts of the country more importance than others. You can’t pick and choose which votes you count when talking about the entire elecorate. Their statement as quoted is wholly accurate.

You seem to be missing the fact that California has plenty of weight. Acting like it's weighted the same as New Hampshire or something.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: How long will Kelly last? [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:

You weren’t addressing me, but you conveniently ignored the point by giving some parts of the country more importance than others. You can’t pick and choose which votes you count when talking about the entire elecorate. Their statement as quoted is wholly accurate.

You seem to be missing the fact that California has plenty of weight. Acting like it's weighted the same as New Hampshire or something.

The quote had nothing to do with the electoral college. They specifically said electorate. I’m not missing anything.
Quote Reply
Re: How long will Kelly last? [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Consider the position filled

Jose Canseco, who was the first player to join the 40-40 club back when he hit 40 home runs and stole 40 bases in 1988, would like to join a new club.
Yup, he wants to become President Trump's latest chief of staff, tweeting:

Hey little buddy @realDonaldTrump u need a bash brother for Chief if Staff. Got a secret reorg plan already. Also worried about you looking more like a Twinkie everyday. I will buff you up daily workouts. DM me. #yeswecanseco

https://twitter.com/...taff-because-2018%2F

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: How long will Kelly last? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

Jose Canseco, who was the first player to join the 40-40 club back when he hit 40 home runs and stole 40 bases in 1988, would like to join a new club.

Hey little buddy @realDonaldTrump u need a bash brother for Chief if Staff. Got a secret reorg plan already. Also worried about you looking more like a Twinkie everyday. I will buff you up daily workouts. DM me. #yeswecanseco

Your signature is appropriate.

If Canseco was on the apprentice, I think the odds of this happening are 50/50.
Quote Reply
Re: How long will Kelly last? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

well, I think he got the job title right...Chief if Staff. Because with the way things are going its definitely getting iffyer that the President will even need staff.
Quote Reply

Prev Next