Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Internet Banking
Quote | Reply
Due to the pathetic Lloyds Bank telephone banking service, sometimes you have to wait 20 minutes to speak to an advisor when their voice recognition system can't understand English, I finally gave in and registered for Internet banking.
After 4 hours and several phone calls to their Internet banking help line they got me set up. But when I tried to access using the accepted passwords the system failed and shut me out. It transpired my accepted password was too long. So why the fuck did their system accept it?
I registered for " paperless ".
This was a few days ago.
Today I got 14 letters from Lloyds Bank advising me that someone had tried to access my account.
Well that's 14 first class stamps I've made the bastards use.

Anyway, it's all working properly now. One odd thing. If you make a payment to your credit card it takes days to show up on the card account even though the payment arrives within 2 hours, but if you use the card the money shows having gone out of your account the same day. Where does the money go for 2 or 3 days?
Quote Reply
Re: Internet Banking [Gen Secretary] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe you're using the wrong bank. I know one back I deal with the CC payments from the bank itself to it's branded Visa are instant. May take a few days for the transaction to be posted but the credit line is instantly available.
Quote Reply
Re: Internet Banking [Gen Secretary] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would seem you need to move to a more modern bank. Online banking was "new" 20 yrs ago.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply