Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

July/August HIM
Quote | Reply
I just moved to GA a couple of months ago and will be doing my first IM at Chattanooga this year. I am looking for find a HIM in the July early August time frame to use a fitness gauge before Chatt. I have looked and can't seem to find anything. Then again, its July/August in the south I don't blame people for trying to race else where for a HIM.

Are there any HIM with in a 2-4hrs drives of Warner Robins GA in that time frame? Or am I just going to have to set up my own HIM?
TIA!
Quote Reply
Re: July/August HIM [Cptnemo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like your best bets are Storm the Fort in Kingston TN on August 25 or Lake Logan Half in Canton NC on August 4. Everything else is farther north or west. I found those on the Trifind.com website.
Quote Reply
Re: July/August HIM [JoelO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for finding those. Funny I looked on Trifind and didn't see them. I may have to go more North than I originally thought. Makes sense considering the time of the year and the heat.
Quote Reply
Re: July/August HIM [Cptnemo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck with that, in Ala here and there’s not much. Planning on Goosepond half (Lake Guntersville) on Memorial Day weekend, then short break, then 16 week block before IMCHOO. Probably doing Mountain Lakes Triathlon (1mile, 32mile, 6mile ), also at Guntersville, on August 4th as a tuneup. Best I could work out without excessive travel.
Quote Reply