Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Carl Higbie, Come on Down!
Quote | Reply
You are the next one to play America's favorite game show, "Oops, Did I Say That?"

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politics/kfile-carl-higbie-on-the-radio/index.html
Quote Reply
Re: Carl Higbie, Come on Down! [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella.

And it's people like him who make it clear that serving in the military is not a good enough reason in and of itself to hold someone in high regard.

oldandslow wrote:
You are the next one to play America's favorite game show, "Oops, Did I Say That?"

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politics/kfile-carl-higbie-on-the-radio/index.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only the Best! PT Barnum/Trump.

Every topic he discussed in that article he managed to be offensive. Race, religion, military, immigration, sexual orientation. I think he may need to rethink the whole PTSD thing as he exhibits lots of anger issues, even against the military.

Hey, Only the Best, uh yeah, the Best Hater.
Last edited by: Harbinger: Jan 19, 18 8:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gee, where have we heard this kind of thing before from conservatives?

Quote:
As for his views about homosexuality, Mr. Higbie said that he had recently developed some “very close friends” who are gay, and had learned that “it’s a live-and-let-live thing.”

“I met these people and I was like, ‘Wow, they’re normal people,’” he said. “It was a good experience for me to understand that you can’t just hate people because of that. Not that I hate them. I just didn’t understand the ideology. And I was wrong to have that opinion.”

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Carl Higbie, Come on Down! [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dunno, but I do know that if a conservative is gay, liberals like to remind conservatives of that. It's almost as though liberals hold sexual orientation against someone.
Quote Reply
Re: Carl Higbie, Come on Down! [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Dunno, but I do know that if a conservative is gay, liberals like to remind conservatives of that. It's almost as though liberals hold sexual orientation against someone.

You really think liberals would be that hypocritical? Next you'll tell me that after creating the concept of fat shaming and being outraged when anyone points to some fatty being fat, they would turn around and make fun of Trump for being fat.
Quote Reply
Re: Carl Higbie, Come on Down! [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're new to the internets aren't you.
Quote Reply