Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin speed/Cadence sensor, PD Lightning Stryke
Quote | Reply
I just sold my road bike and bought a Tri bike so here are some items I no longer need.

The Garmin sensors were purchased in November 2017, only used on my bike on an indoor trainer, still come in the box with all manuals, and are in near new condition. The cadence pedal is the version on bands onto the crank arm. The speed sensor bands onto the rear hub. All bands that came with the sensors are included. Asking $45 shipped

Profile Design Lightning Stryke Clip Ons with PD Stem. I literally just bought these Clip Ons off eBay and then made the decision to go with a tri bike. The clip on bars come with the Profile Design Lava stem. Asking $95 shipped

Still can’t figure out how to post pictures so if you want photos, message me an email address or phone number and I’ll send you images. I’m located in Southern California so if your local, we can meet up and cut the cost off shipping.

I accept PayPal or Venmo for the items.
Last edited by: gesekee19: Jan 19, 18 5:02
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin speed/Cadence sensor, PD Lightning Stryke [gesekee19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Avail
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin speed/Cadence sensor, PD Lightning Stryke [gesekee19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Profile Design Lightning Stryke Aero Bars w/ PD Lava stem https://rover.ebay.com/...2Fitm%2F232635621795
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send photos of the speed/cadence sensors? Ktbecker80@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin speed/Cadence sensor, PD Lightning Stryke [Kbecker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Garmin is sold! Lightning Stryke is on eBay now
Quote Reply