Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Toronto Girl Hijab Cut... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you aware that the mother contacted the CBC and the news conference was held within 90 minutes of the alleged attack. Let that sink in. 90 minutes from the time of the attack to the news conference.
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto Girl Hijab Cut... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Are you aware that the mother contacted the CBC and the news conference was held within 90 minutes of the alleged attack. Let that sink in. 90 minutes from the time of the attack to the news conference.

And she also showed up at the news conference which even Global admitted on air tonight "was extremely unusual".
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto Girl Hijab Cut... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the record all the Muslims I interact with have pretty much the same issues as everyone else. Most are quite good to get along with mixed in with a few dorks. Just like everyone else. We have alot of Muslim docs in our community about a third of my practice group are Muslim I have a refuge family from Syria and after 6 months I asked the dad what religion he was because it was around Christmas and I thought if he were Christian it might be nice to wish him a Merry Christmas. So the guy says, "You, me, same God" and points to heaven. And smiles. Still don't know what religion he is for sure.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply

Prev Next