Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scott Addict Ultegra Di2 11-speed. $2400 USD. BARELY RIDDEN OUTSIDE! Like NEW!
Quote | Reply
Scott Addict 10 58cm Ultegra Di2 11-speed. Fully stock. Full carbon frame. Like new with minimal outdoor miles on the drivetrain, mostly indoor rides.

Full 11 speed Ultegra Di2 (big upgrade!). Battery is inside seatpost. Other than that, its completely stock. Stock wheels, handlebars, everything Syncros as Scott sells it!

$2200 USD or $2699CAD + packing and shipping. Give me your postal code for a quote.

Selling because its slightly too big for me and i bought another bike.

- Bike/Drivetrain has mostly seen only indoor miles on the trainer. Rode outside handful of times only. You will not get such a great deal on a nearly new 11speed di2 carbon bike!!
- Full carbon frame. Very light and responsive.
- 11 speed Ultegra Di2.
- Ultegra Di2 shifters 6870 shifters.
- 11 speed Dura Ace 12-28 cassette.
- 11 speed Ultegra chain
- Ultegra 6800 brakes.
- Pads are also like new.
- FSA Gossamer crank.
- Syncros wheels (aluminum)
- Syncros 27.2 mm carbon seatpost
- Syncros 110 mm stem
- Fizik Antares saddle.
- Fork is uncut
- Syncros 42cm c-c stock handlebars that came with the bike, new. (NOT the aero handlebars shown in one of the pics)

3SIXTY5 wheels, bottle cages, Garmin, Quarq power meter, saddle, and aero road handlebars are NOT included. I can certainly work out a deal if you buy the bike with the Quarq...have too many PM's in the house.

I will assemble the bike with the listed sale components before selling...unless you prefer to do so yourself.

Pics here:

Duathlete by choice?
Last edited by: blitzkrieg: Feb 2, 18 21:32
Quote Reply