Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Expanding the family pack - my new baby boy!!!
Quote | Reply
Going back to this thread, found a breeder and settled on her soon after that.

Just brought my baby boy home yesterday. Born October 29th. Xander. Rhodesian Ridgeback. Have been wanting this boy for a long time. Very happy to bring him home. Our other fur baby is Squishy, the Yorkshire Terrier. She's 10 next month. We're grateful for health, and we're looking forward to them coexisting. The first night and full day had some moments of her asserting her dominance and establishing her limits. Baby boy is starting to learn what those are, but it's going to be a minute until he even figures out his own body and movements!!

#proudpapa #packlove

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Re: Expanding the family pack - my new baby boy!!! [Ready4Launch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
beautiful fur kids

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Expanding the family pack - my new baby boy!!! [Ready4Launch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both dogs are beautiful and those are great pictures.

I was running an insurance claim in Denver where they had a Rhodesian Ridgeback. He was big friendly dog that left a very positive impression on me. However, I know that he would be quite fierce if he needed to protect his human.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Adorable!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beautiful dogs! Now I’m jealous. It might have to be time for me to declare my 1950’s “man of the house” dominance and just bring a dog home. Your post may have put me over the top.

Oh, nice Sinn, too!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awwwwww, what adorable fur babies!

Thanks for sharing!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gorgeous boy! Well done.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice. Sleeping with the tongue our made me laugh

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very nice! Congrats!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awwwww. Congratulations!

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Expanding the family pack - my new baby boy!!! [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
Nice. Sleeping with the tongue our made me laugh
Love that photo too! Hope you post more as Xander gets MUCH bigger!
Quote Reply