Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Di2 help needed...Dura ace 9150
Quote | Reply
So I just built up a road bike with a dura ace 9150 di2 groupset and am having an issue. I rode the bike on the trainer 1 time and then updated the firmware but only had time to update half the group. When I came back to ride again nothing works. Battery is fully charged and bike won’t do anything. Junction box won’t blink or anything. I’ve got the inline Bluetooth D fly sensor installed and it won’t connect either. It’s like the bike is totally dead. I’ve checked all e tube connections and they’re intact. I guess I’ll have to take it to the LBS for a hardwired firmware upgrade??
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 help needed...Dura ace 9150 [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting. My system became unresponsive after a firmware upgrade timed out but started working again after a "reboot".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe that the battery is the CAN bus controller. That means that the bus can be live with just the battery and wireless module. So, try disconnecting everything else and test if you can see the battery from the software. Then add one component at a time to figure out which one is killing the system.
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 help needed...Dura ace 9150 [PVD04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks I’ll try that.
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 help needed...Dura ace 9150 [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll try tomorrow. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Were you updating one component at the time?, or did you do the whole system and interrupted the process before it was done?
When I updated my Di2 the charger got disconnected before it was done and it bricked one of the shifters, I had to take it to the LBS and they used a sm-pce1 to get it to work again.
Quote Reply