Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OH FLOYD MAYWEATHER
Quote | Reply
Doesn't know what the #METOO movement is about. A piece from the interview:

We’re asking a lot of men, in light of the #MeToo movement, how men can grow in 2018.
Mayweather: The who?
The #MeToo movement. Women speaking out about sexual assault.
Mayweather: When you say “me too” … When somebody is like, “I got a Rolls Royce, I be like ‘me too.'” When somebody say they got a private jet, I say, “Me too. I got two. Me too.”
This is a very different —
Mayweather: Well, I didn’t know! My Me Too movement from the beginning was whenever somebody said what they have I’m like, “me too.” Somebody say they got a billion dollars, I say, “I made a billion dollars, me too.”
Quote Reply
Re: OH FLOYD MAYWEATHER [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:

We’re asking a lot of men, in light of the #MeToo movement, how men can grow in 2018.
Mayweather: When you say “me too” … When somebody is like, “I got a Rolls Royce, I be like ‘me too.'” When somebody say they got a private jet, I say, “Me too. I got two. Me too.”
Mayweather: Well, I didn’t know! My Me Too movement from the beginning was whenever somebody said what they have I’m like, “me too.” Somebody say they got a billion dollars, I say, “I made a billion dollars, me too.”

Next person to be interviewed is Omarosa.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt, it could all be tongue in cheek.
Quote Reply
Re: OH FLOYD MAYWEATHER [tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_yoda wrote:
dvfmfidc wrote:

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt, it could all be tongue in cheek.

More like fist to mouth with him. And not fist,to mouth in the ring,either.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
face It, the guy is a very stable genius.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome. Whether it’s just that he wants to poke a finger in their eye, or it just doesn’t rate attention for him and he’s never heard of it, this is funny.

I’ve hit a point of social justice fatigue.

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
#MayweatherForPresident
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Given Mayweather's documented history of domestic abuse against former girlfriends, I'm not surprised by his answers.
Quote Reply
Re: OH FLOYD MAYWEATHER [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
dvfmfidc wrote:

Next person to be interviewed is Omarosa.

+1

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply