Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: another round of bans...lost count [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]

Kay Serrar wrote:
JSA wrote:
I'm working on BLeP.

Hasn't he admitted to carnal relations with certain mammalian subgroups? Shouldn't that warrant expulsion?

Pretty sure. I think ground squirrels, for one, are now on the endangered species list because of him. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."

Re: another round of bans...lost count [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]

Kay Serrar wrote:
JSA wrote:
I'm working on BLeP.

Hasn't he admitted to carnal relations with certain mammalian subgroups? Shouldn't that warrant expulsion?

If it was consensual coitus with the largest extant species in the deer family, it would be bad enough. But, he cannot even make that claim.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR

Re: another round of bans...lost count [LuckyLo] [ In reply to ]

LuckyLo wrote:
From recent melee I think Katy also, I Tried but was unsuccessful. H20fun might have been banned for starting a never ending crank debate thread.

Not sure I understand what you are saying here. Katy was not banned.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR

Re: another round of bans...lost count [ In reply to ]

to no particular person: last call. get your last licks in. bar's closing. there is a new thread designed to illuminate on the issue of moderation, and to, hopefully, wind that discussion down.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman

Re: another round of bans...lost count [Slowman] [ In reply to ]

This seems like an appropriate closing meme, from Dan to us LR idiots.

Slowman wrote:
to no particular person: last call. get your last licks in. bar's closing. there is a new thread designed to illuminate on the issue of moderation, and to, hopefully, wind that discussion down.

Re: another round of bans...lost count [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]

Brownie28 wrote:
MidwestRoadie wrote:
It appears that it’s at least Duffy, Windywave, CruseVegas, and Old Hickory. Any others?

ajthomas wrote:
Is vitus gone? What a dick. Unless he's been banned. In which case I have nothing to say.

Seriously, who has been added to the naughty list? I cannot keep track?

Soooo, a bunch of conservatives yeah?

I can see why Duffy rubbed people the wrong way, he had no filter...I personally liked that, he added color to the LR (pun intended) but I can see why his act wore thin. Windy toed a line, to me, I thought he generally stayed on the good side of the line but whatever. Old Hickory and CV though? I might be missing something but aside from holding conservatives views, at least in the case of Old Hick not adding a single shred of substance to any discussion I didn't think they were at all derogatory or offensive or disrespectful.

I'm a good boy who abides by rules and I like this forum so I'm not gonna question any decisions made, but I'll just say that I'm pretty surprised if those two were banned (again, with the caveat that I certainly could have missed some posts that crossed a line, which is a distinct possibility).

I was thinking the same thing. OH never said enough to be offensive. It was just oatmeal.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.

Re: another round of bans...lost count [j p o] [ In reply to ]

j p o wrote:
Brownie28 wrote:
MidwestRoadie wrote:
It appears that it’s at least Duffy, Windywave, CruseVegas, and Old Hickory. Any others?

ajthomas wrote:
Is vitus gone? What a dick. Unless he's been banned. In which case I have nothing to say.

Seriously, who has been added to the naughty list? I cannot keep track?

Soooo, a bunch of conservatives yeah?

I can see why Duffy rubbed people the wrong way, he had no filter...I personally liked that, he added color to the LR (pun intended) but I can see why his act wore thin. Windy toed a line, to me, I thought he generally stayed on the good side of the line but whatever. Old Hickory and CV though? I might be missing something but aside from holding conservatives views, at least in the case of Old Hick not adding a single shred of substance to any discussion I didn't think they were at all derogatory or offensive or disrespectful.

I'm a good boy who abides by rules and I like this forum so I'm not gonna question any decisions made, but I'll just say that I'm pretty surprised if those two were banned (again, with the caveat that I certainly could have missed some posts that crossed a line, which is a distinct possibility).

I was thinking the same thing. OH never said enough to be offensive. It was just oatmeal.

Maybe OH went postal at Dan privately. But if he was banned for never adding anything substantive to a conversation, then why is efernand still here? (Pink, sorta)

Re: another round of bans...lost count [Slowman] [ In reply to ]

Last !

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "

Prev Next