Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Problem with Di2 chargeur
Quote | Reply
I bought a second had cervelo p3 di2 and cannot charge it
i connected di2 chargeur to connection box under the handlebar
First i got message error on di2 chargeur, no charging and now it seems that chrgeur is dead no light not even error message
Did any of you got this problem nd was able to solve it?
Thnaks
Quote Reply
Re: Problem with Di2 chargeur [ppkestrel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
only problem I ever had charging (USB version) was when I was using some generic block to plug the USB into... if I use a apple block for instance it works fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My girlfriend's battery worked fine for about 8 or 9 months but stopped charging one day. I tried to update the software but it wouldn't take.

Took it to a friend that has a lot more experience working with Di2. He even has one of those diagnostic tools but for some reason the battery wouldn't accept a firmware upgrade. He tried 3 times then gave up.

He tried once more later in the day and it that time he managed to upgrade it. The battery worked fine afterwards. Not really sure why this battery behaved like this.

You should update the software on your pc then try to upgrade the firmware on all components on the system.

Edit: Just saw you bought the bike second hand. You should still bring the bike to a cervelo retailer if tge above doesn't work. Ask them to have a look and how much it would cost to get it running again.
Last edited by: the_thief: Jan 9, 18 18:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you tried plugging the charger to the computer usb port with the e-tube software to see if it recognizes all the components?
Quote Reply