Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kayaker gets 8 year ban for spiking opponents drink with 'roids
Quote | Reply
Seriously messed up.

http://www.espn.com/...s-lacing-rival-drink

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Re: Kayaker gets 8 year ban for spiking opponents drink with 'roids [gary p] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a pretty long ban, and keeps him out of 2 Olympic cycles. But, I think lifetime would be better.
I wonder how he spiked his drink.
Quote Reply
Re: Kayaker gets 8 year ban for spiking opponents drink with 'roids [Rumpled] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agree. Lifetime is the only option here. Funny enough Japan is no factor in canoe/kayak sprint racing. What baffles me is the motivation behind it. No money sport, no chance for any results, neither would advance past prelim paddles......What is the thinking here? Just have to shake your head.
Quote Reply
Re: Kayaker gets 8 year ban for spiking opponents drink with 'roids [gary p] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gary p wrote:
Seriously messed up.

http://www.espn.com/...s-lacing-rival-drink

This doesn't make any sense

"Federation officials say Suzuki told them that he was frustrated and did not think he could win. He reportedly added that he did not think the drug would be detected in the test."

He also went to them and confessed. But why drug someone if you didn't even think it would be detected. Does that mean he just wanted to drug the dude but didn't want him to be disqualified. How do we know the winner just didn't payoff Suzuki??

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Kayaker gets 8 year ban for spiking opponents drink with 'roids [atasic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apparently he stood a chance of making the 4 man kayak Olympic team. Going to the Olympics is a pretty powerful motivation.
Quote Reply