Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: CFP National Championship [TiDriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That scream coming from the windy city is not just from drinking poo water.
Quote Reply
Re: CFP National Championship [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That ending and the ending of SB51...Poor GA. People keep piling on.
Quote Reply
Re: CFP National Championship [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
There were lots of true freshman, but I never heard any mention of a freshman

Seriously? They were fawning over Fromme, including how he was prepping for the senior prom this time last year. The when Tua came in they kept taking about how he was such a highly touted prospect last year. #1 dual threat QB as a senior.

Eta....gaahhh. You got me. I think.
Last edited by: TimeIsUp: Jan 9, 18 5:27
Quote Reply
Re: CFP National Championship [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
M~ wrote:
There were lots of true freshman, but I never heard any mention of a freshman

Seriously? They were fawning over Fromme, including how he was prepping for the senior prom this time last year. The when Tua came in they kept taking about how he was such a highly touted prospect last year. #1 dual threat QB as a senior.

Eta....gaahhh. You got me. I think.

:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
So if your Bamma's starting QB, how you feeling (I assume he is headed to the draft?) does this hurt his draft value?

No, the fact he can't pass the ball will hurt his draft value.

Don’t you mean “spin” the ball. Who was the announcer trying to be hip saying spin instead of pass ?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: CFP National Championship [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
That ending and the ending of SB51...Poor GA. People keep piling on.

I thought about that too.
Quote Reply
Re: CFP National Championship [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got to give it to Saban. It was a bold move to put Tua in at that point of the NC game with his lack of college experience.
Quote Reply
Re: CFP National Championship [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
I've got to give it to Saban. It was a bold move to put Tua in at that point of the NC game with his lack of college experience.

Hurts has trouble opening up the field against a good defense. The run game was abysmal. Saban had no choice. I'm guessing if Bama would have played a decent schedule we would have seen a lot more of Tua earlier in the year. Kid fires lasers. His decision making was not good, but he can throw the ball as good as anyone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:

Hurts has trouble opening up the field against a good defense. The run game was abysmal. Saban had no choice. I'm guessing if Bama would have played a decent schedule we would have seen a lot more of Tua earlier in the year. Kid fires lasers. His decision making was not good, but he can throw the ball as good as anyone.

The way he was scrambling around and then throwing lasers downfield made him look like a video game QB. Really impressed.
Quote Reply

Prev Next