Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: In Honor of Mr. Duffy: Gone But Not Forgotten [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
JSA wrote:
SkipG wrote:
I took a break for a couple of weeks Duffy got the boot? What happened?

Yes. Both got the boot. They made derogatory statements in a thread titled MENS FORUM. Whether said comments were ban-worthy has been the topic of discussion for the last couple days.

Windy is now spending his free time searching left-over bottles of Zima in run-down convenience stores.

Duffy has some weird new growth on his penis and is worried he is developing lock-jaw from carrying Trump's balls in his mouth.
shit...take a vacation from LR and the place starts crumbling.

Yep. I blame you!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
JSA wrote:
SkipG wrote:

Yes. Both got the boot. They made derogatory statements in a thread titled MENS FORUM. Whether said comments were ban-worthy has been the topic of discussion for the last couple days.

Windy is now spending his free time searching left-over bottles of Zima in run-down convenience stores.

Duffy has some weird new growth on his penis and is worried he is developing lock-jaw from carrying Trump's balls in his mouth.

Don't worry. Trump's balls will stabilize it. They're big and luxurious and more than capable of strengthening the sub-strata of the strata of the limestone seabed or whatever it is that keeps this place from crumbling. But that's only after they're removed from Duffy's mouth. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Last edited by: big kahuna: Jan 8, 18 19:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
JSA wrote:
SkipG wrote:

If it's any consolation, nobody realized you had left ;-).

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: In Honor of Mr. Duffy: Gone But Not Forgotten [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
SkipG wrote:
JSA wrote:
SkipG wrote:

That's cold, bro. But funny as hell! :-) :-)

Quote Reply
Re: In Honor of Mr. Duffy: Gone But Not Forgotten [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, it was just a good natured ribbing, and said by a self admitted 'grey man' of the LR (Pretty sure nobody would notice my departure either!).

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Well, it was just a good natured ribbing, and said by a self admitted 'grey man' of the LR (Pretty sure nobody would notice my departure either!).

Nice first post by a newbie. Welcome to ST.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
SkipG wrote:
JSA wrote:
SkipG wrote:

I am shocked and offended that nobody notices or cares if I am here. This is Dan's fault for not making more of an effort to make the LR a more inclusive environment. I think he obviously only cares about the top 1% in here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
SkipG wrote:
JSA wrote:
SkipG wrote:

I am shocked and offended that nobody notices or cares if I am here. This is Dan's fault for not making more of an effort to make the LR a more inclusive environment. I think he obviously only cares about the top 1% in here.

At this point, back in the old days one or several of us would have told you to clean the sand out of your t*at and STFU. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

sometimes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
SkipG wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
SkipG wrote:
JSA wrote:
SkipG wrote:

At this point, back in the old days one or several of us would have told you to clean the sand out of your t*at and STFU. ;-)
Easy, shit like that will get you booted out of here!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
SkipG wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
SkipG wrote:
JSA wrote:
SkipG wrote:

Easy, shit like that will get you booted out of here!

Well that's why I always asterisk the really naughty words and abbreviate curse-word phrases. And add a smiley or wink-type emoticon. ;-)

See what I did there? LOL!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

One for Windy

Quote Reply
Re: In Honor of Mr. Duffy: Gone But Not Forgotten [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One for Windy:

And one for Duffy:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
patf wrote:
In Honor of Mr Duffy, I'm logging out for a week.

I find that admirable, and a testament that you have the courage of your convictions, and I'll miss you, sir. I actually have work to do this week, for some insane reason, and so I'll be somewhat limited in appearances as well.

"See" you on your return. :-)

I haven't been on much lately, did Duffy get himself kicked out of this place?

BK also quit, but, lacking the courage of his convictions, decided to return.

The only one who laid any conditions on me was Mr. Mopdahl, sir. Not you. And his conditions did not include exile as long as I promised to not "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" all the time. I chose to leave at the end of that day, stating that I needed a break. At any rate, Mr. Mopdahl -- who is a good man -- has since been here while I've been around and didn't seem disturbed in the least by my presence. I also apologized publicly and privately to him.

I chose to come back, after nearly five years, and have generally led an exemplary life since then. My apologies if that's gotten you exercised, or something.

You just BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'d.

Banned.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply
Re: In Honor of Mr. Duffy: Gone But Not Forgotten [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mopdahl wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
patf wrote:

I find that admirable, and a testament that you have the courage of your convictions, and I'll miss you, sir. I actually have work to do this week, for some insane reason, and so I'll be somewhat limited in appearances as well.

The only one who laid any conditions on me was Mr. Mopdahl, sir. Not you. And his conditions did not include exile as long as I promised to not "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" all the time. I chose to leave at the end of that day, stating that I needed a break. At any rate, Mr. Mopdahl -- who is a good man -- has since been here while I've been around and didn't seem disturbed in the least by my presence. I also apologized publicly and privately to him.

I chose to come back, after nearly five years, and have generally led an exemplary life since then. My apologies if that's gotten you exercised, or something.

Banned.

Damn! Busted! :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
mopdahl wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
patf wrote:

Banned.

You are still here? I just banned you.

If I could figure out how to upload a friggin GIF this would be a lot funnier.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply
Re: In Honor of Mr. Duffy: Gone But Not Forgotten [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mopdahl wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
mopdahl wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
patf wrote:

Banned.

You are still here? I just banned you.

If I could figure out how to upload a friggin GIF this would be a lot funnier.

The way I do GIFs is I go to Google images and then just drag and drop the GIF over here. Because I'm not too up on that whole uploading-of-the-friggin-GIF thing. Because I'm a moron. :-)

Last edited by: big kahuna: Jan 9, 18 16:28
Quote Reply

Prev Next