Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Training Peaks Issue?
Quote | Reply
Is anyone else having problems with Training Peaks this morning?

Yesterday afternoon, any workout I had saved - either in my workout library or on an athletes schedule - would force me to recreate the entire workout in workout builder if I attempted to enter the workout details. For example, if I moved a workout from the library onto a schedule, then opened the workout to make a modification (i.e. change an interval length), it would not show the workout details, rather it would force me to re-build the workout. Also, when I attempt to close a workout, it won't close properly. When I open a workout on an athlete's schedule it shows the workout, however if I click to open details, it loses all the workout builder detail. I've tried on three different PC's running Win7 and Win 10 in Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera. Appears to me it's a server side issue.

Just wondering if it's only my little slice of the world or more widespread.

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

http://bscmultisport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Training Peaks Issue? [k9car363] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't use training peaks. But I was wondering what it was all about, so I went to their website. Whatever I clicked on returned "internal server error". So I gave up.
Quote Reply
Re: Training Peaks Issue? [tobrien] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 I had issues building and editing workouts. It was making me do the same thing.

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Re: Training Peaks Issue? [Once-a-miler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Once-a-miler wrote:
I had issues building and editing workouts. It was making me do the same thing.

At least that tells me it isn't just me. I sent a trouble ticket. Be nice if they'd stop fixing it when it isn't broken cause all that does is screw it up.

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

http://bscmultisport.com
Quote Reply