Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Movie Review : Cell
Quote | Reply
Stephen King wrote the book and movie. Samuel L. Jackson and John Cusack star. I am 25 minutes in. Holy hell this is bad. If it weren't for the huge glass of margaritas next to me, no way I would make it to the end.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Movie Review : Cell [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Stephen King wrote the book and movie. Samuel L. Jackson and John Cusack star. I am 25 minutes in. Holy hell this is bad. If it weren't for the huge glass of margaritas next to me, no way I would make it to the end.

Yup. I really wanted to like this. Another type of zombie film. Hollywood production instead of the micro-budget, straight to streaming crap that is the usual flick about the undead. Samuel Jackson dealing with mother fucking zombies. But it didn't work for me. It was so weak I cannot really remember why I did not care for it.

Watch The Girl with All the Gifts instead.
Quote Reply
Re: Movie Review : Cell [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Arch Stanton wrote:
Watch The Girl with All the Gifts instead.

That is a really good movie, but I did not like the ending. I suppose it was the "right" ending, but, still, not a fan.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply