Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Presidential comic relief
Quote | Reply
I personally think the guy is a moron, but I do admit to laughing at his tweets. Just think how boring the last year would have been if Hilary was elected.

Thanks Don for starting my Saturday off with a chuckle.

Quote:
Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that

And I do hope that he follows through with this one as it could be quite entertaining

Quote:
I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential comic relief [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will give the top ball washer award to the first person who believes this is a sign of a stable genius. I mean a very stable genius. Or smart. Or stable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's been my experience that people who have to announce things like they are "smart" or "stable" only do so because most of us are not smart and need to be reminded.

It's really just a caring move by our leader to ensure us dummies don't fall too far behind. Anyhow back to my 80oz soda and baitin.
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential comic relief [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
I will give the top ball washer award to the first person who believes this is a sign of a stable genius. I mean a very stable genius. Or smart. Or stable.

Can there be any doubt? He is definitely the stableist and geniusist of any president we've had this year.

When people feel the need to tell you that they are stable and a genius - it is typically because they doubt it and are trying to reassure themselves as well as us.
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential comic relief [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:

I know I am unlikely to get a ballwasher award given my posting history, but I would like to give props to the Pumpkin Pol Pot for his Steve Bannon nickname.

"Sloppy Steve" really is genius

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did he ever give out those MDCMA’s? People want to know!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, there are many kinds of genius. He is definitely a genius at something. His genius is self aggrandizement.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's bad enough for people to use the word "like" superfluously in speech, but to write it is quite pathetic. The man is unhinged.

By the way, did anyone watch the CNN special Russia-Trump report last night. There are so many links between Russians and the Trump organization dating all the way back to his recovery from his 1991 bankruptcy, to financing his projects, to his efforts to get a Trump tower built in Moscow, to the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, to everything that went on during 2016 with the Russians helping to get "dirt" on Clinton. If anyone watched that report with an open mind I think they would be hard pressed to say the Russia investigation is a witch hunt.

The whole Comey firing seems to have been one of Trump's biggest mistakes. And the fact that Session's aid was seeking dirt on Comey is also staggering. This would be bad in any situation, but for that to be going on after Sessions had recused himself, makes it that much worse.
Last edited by: Kay Serrar: Jan 6, 18 8:25
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential comic relief [Skipjack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, but this is different. After all, he’s not just smart but “like, very smart.”

Skipjack wrote:
It's been my experience that people who have to announce things like they are "smart" or "stable" only do so because most of us are not smart and need to be reminded.

It's really just a caring move by our leader to ensure us dummies don't fall too far behind. Anyhow back to my 80oz soda and baitin.
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential comic relief [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
Yeah, but this is different. After all, he’s not just smart but “like, very smart.”

See...evidently I'm one of these not smart people that need his leadership and reassurance that he's like very smart..or maybe I'm just not baitin enough...

...nah..that's not it.

Skipjack wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
I personally think the guy is a moron, but I do admit to laughing at his tweets. Just think how boring the last year would have been if Hilary was elected.

Quote:
Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that

And I do hope that he follows through with this one as it could be quite entertaining

Quote:
I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!

Uhm, no just no. Instead of tweets of stupidity you'd be dealing with acts of criminality... Which do you prefer?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

I laughed my ass off when he tweeted calling himself "stable" and "genius" in the same sentence and did with with a straight face.
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential comic relief [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
It's bad enough for people to use the word "like" superfluously in speech, but to write it is quite pathetic. The man is unhinged.

By the way, did anyone watch the CNN special Russia-Trump report last night. There are so many links between Russians and the Trump organization dating all the way back to his recovery from his 1991 bankruptcy, to financing his projects, to his efforts to get a Trump tower built in Moscow, to the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, to everything that went on during 2016 with the Russians helping to get "dirt" on Clinton. If anyone watched that report with an open mind I think they would be hard pressed to say the Russia investigation is a witch hunt.

The whole Comey firing seems to have been one of Trump's biggest mistakes. And the fact that Session's aid was seeking dirt on Comey is also staggering. This would be bad in any situation, but for that to be going on after Sessions had recused himself, makes it that much worse.

Good luck with that.

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential comic relief [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
FishyJoe wrote:

Can there be any doubt? He is definitely the stableist and geniusist of any president we've had this year.

When people feel the need to tell you that they are stable and a genius - it is typically because they doubt it and are trying to reassure themselves as well as us.

I'm going to drink more covfefe. Maybe I'll become a stable genius too.
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential comic relief [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
I'm going to drink more covfefe. Maybe I'll become a stable genius too.

Here's what a real stable genius looks like:

Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Re: Presidential comic relief [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At least he is smarter than Louie goehmert
Quote Reply