Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How the bike industry works (time for me to confess) [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That’s great. I love that guy. He’s easily fake hitlers equal.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: How the bike industry works (time for me to confess) [gary p] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gary p wrote:
guy2600 wrote:
Hahaha! Awesome - best post I've read in a while. Fortunately, I'm still rocking the 26" cable brake MTB, 14 year old road bike & TT bike (all of them aluminum albeit with 11 speed).

Hell, my 26" mountain bike still has cantilever brakes, a 3x7 drivetrain (with dual SRAM grip-shifts!) and a whopping 50mm of front suspension travel. :)

That's like mine. Only mine has zero front suspension travel and is now a 1x7 because I only use it in town these days. And when I say 1x7 I really mean 1x4; I don't think it'll shift to the bigger cogs. But that 1996 aluminium frame will survive until the cold death of the universe.

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Re: How the bike industry works (time for me to confess) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kind of like the "downfall" hitler video meme.

edit:
Ah, found the original linked above, thanks !

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Last edited by: DarkSpeedWorks: Jan 5, 18 15:02
Quote Reply

Prev Next