Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What's up with Cannondale?
Quote | Reply
I know this has been discussed some in the Andy Potts to Ceepo thread to some degree, but what's up with Cannondale all of a sudden? I have heard little to no word on when the SuperSlice will be available and the regular slice isn't even on the Cannondale website any longer. In addition to Potts, Heather Jackson will no longer be riding Cannondale this year and Michele Vesterby does not have them listed as a sponsor any longer on her website, and no word on Andi Dreitz yet. and whether he will still be with them. It seems odd for them to be pulling back after introducing a whole new Slice model last year and another tri bike ready to hit the show room some time soon. While I'm not a big fan of the new Slice, I think Cannondale makes great bikes and I hate to see such a well recognized and respected company reduce their footprint in our sport.
Quote Reply
Re: What's up with Cannondale? [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I got my facts correct-Cannondale is part of the Dorel Sports group which has experience double digit (%) decline in revenue in 2016/2017. One article claimed a 34 million loss (USA dollars) in 2016. Thus sponsored pro cycling teams and triathletes are being released/dropped due to financial pressures.
Quote Reply
Re: What's up with Cannondale? [Billyk24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe money better spent building a fast bike that’s tested in a wind tunnel and published. A fast bike sells itself, I don’t care who’s riding it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
80 on the pier in 2016, 64 on the pier in 2017. I know the number of bikes is roughly the same, so if bikes are down, and their share of that number is down that can't be good. This of course assumes the pier is a representation of the market which I am sure it is not but I share regardless.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply