Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PRICE DROP: BB30 Power 2 Max power meter
Quote | Reply
I bought the power meter about 6 months ago directly from power2max with Praxis 52/36 installed by them. The exact model is the Type S Rotor 3D30. 110BCD 170mm arms BB30. Only 6 months of use so it is still in great condition. I included close ups on the teeth, but overall they are in great condition and have plenty of life, nothing to worry about. The power meter itself functions perfectly. Minimal wear throughout, never crashed/seen pavement. 170mm crank arms. Overall great condition with nothing to point out.

Stopped racing and no longer feel the need for a power meter. I've had a few different power meters over the year and power2max has been consistently great. So great in fact that I've owned two (switched from a 24mm bike to a bb30). Garuntee you won't be disapointed if you're looking for an accurate and reliable power meter without any fuss. Any questions let me know.

I paid a little over $1000 shipped for the power meter 6 months ago. So I figure that $550 shipped (US unless extra paid for shipping by buyer) is a fair price.

Link to imgur album with pictures: https://imgur.com/a/OV9ni
Quote Reply