Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: College Football Playoff -- Live chat [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Now we get to listen to the broadcasters try to tell us why this shit show is worth watching in the 2nd half.

Georgia is down. Put a fork in uhm. Hey at least they are showing some of the Marching Band.

Well it Might have been this comment.

As for the “playoffs” I am right up there with the SEC hate too. If Bama backdoors it into the championship and it’s an SEC conf championship 2.0 I will not watch. Conference championships were supposed to matter. The B1G and PAC both got fucked. One was getting fucked anyway, but giving the finger to 2 of the power 5 champs was too much for me. Bring on the NFL playoffs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
With every SEC win Windywave and JSA get more more more bitter. JSA already was cause his might PACKER's sucked it big time this year.

Reinforcing the caricature I see
Quote Reply
Re: College Football Playoff -- Live chat [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChrisT wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
Now we get to listen to the broadcasters try to tell us why this shit show is worth watching in the 2nd half.

Georgia is down. Put a fork in uhm. Hey at least they are showing some of the Marching Band.

Well it Might have been this comment.

As for the “playoffs” I am right up there with the SEC hate too. If Bama backdoors it into the championship and it’s an SEC conf championship 2.0 I will not watch. Conference championships were supposed to matter. The B1G and PAC both got fucked. One was getting fucked anyway, but giving the finger to 2 of the power 5 champs was too much for me. Bring on the NFL playoffs

I'm with you. Alabama didn't deserve to get in. OSU or UCF both deserved to be in more than Bama. UCF won a division, conference, is undefeated AND beat Auburn. Alabama did none of those things
Quote Reply
Re: College Football Playoff -- Live chat [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChrisT wrote:

Well, the committee showed last year by letting OSU in without winning the big 10. So going on past actions, winning your championship is not a requirement. If you want to make sure you get in just win, once it goes to "THE COMMITTEE" anything can happen.

The last 2 days have been great fun, listening to grown men, whine about why there group of 20yr old boys, got screwed and this other group doesn't deserve it. Hey OSU screwed the pooch with the Iowa loss, they win they are in. Wisc. beats OSU in the Big 10 Championship they are in.

If Bamma wins its last 2 games, They are the national champ, no backing in yadda yadda, those kids took advantage of every opportunity.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:

At least Georgia's band had some basic instruction on how to march. OU...their feet was like watching a millipede.

Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
H- wrote:
Quote:
Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaa!
DavHamm and H-, football aficionados!

HA HA HA HA HA!

LOLROTFLMAO

Windy, if you are paying attention to this thread, to answer your question, "who was Auburn's good win"

A: Georgia, who beat Oklahoma, who beat OSU.

Bwaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa.

Do you enjoy being a caricature of stupidity?

Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaa.

But I concede that the SEC was down this year. (Not so much because of bowl performances -- SEC teams only care about the SEC championship and the NC.) Next year if things are back to normal, we may see three SEC teams in the playoffs.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply

Prev Next