Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Today's Menu
Quote | Reply
Wifey wanted an app day so....

Pastry for breakfast (was lazy and she was asleep so....)

Champagne
Bellini
(More pedestrian drinks later)

Pigs in the blanket
Bacon wrapped dates
Charleston dip
And some Hawaiian slider the wife wants which looks awesome
Quote Reply
Re: Today's Menu [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you stuff the dates? My wife wanted to give those a try.
Quote Reply
Re: Today's Menu [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
Did you stuff the dates? My wife wanted to give those a try.

You're supposed to with almonds, wife asked me not to do so, she concluded they should have been stuffed with almonds
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At this point in dying for a damn salad and a glass of water.

Over the last week I've had 3 Xmas dinners, one night of eating out, and last night I demolished the biggest ribeye you've ever seen, split a nice bottle of wine, chocolate cake, then had a macallan and cohiba night cap. Only way that night could get more decadent was if the wife suggested we should have a threesome.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I give you credit. I got up at 6:30. Fed the animals. Made myself eggs, bacon and hash browns. Went to the gym. Came home. Took the dog for a walk. Starting watching the bowl games and finally my family got downstairs. It was 10:45. They can eat cereal if they can pour their own milk. Now I'm working on dinner for the lazy bastards.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Today's Menu [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
I give you credit. I got up at 6:30. Fed the animals. Made myself eggs, bacon and hash browns. Went to the gym. Came home. Took the dog for a walk. Starting watching the bowl games and finally my family got downstairs. It was 10:45. They can eat cereal if they can pour their own milk. Now I'm working on dinner for the lazy bastards.

Credit for what? You seem to have had a busier day
Quote Reply
Re: Today's Menu [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The best dates I have ever had were during Ramadan and stuffed with orange zest.........fresh Anbara and sukkari are my favourites........

My daughter's are addicted. You can take the girls out of Arabia but you can't take Arabi a out of the girls
Quote Reply
Re: Today's Menu [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
The best dates I have ever had were during Ramadan and stuffed with orange zest.........fresh Anbara and sukkari are my favourites........

My daughter's are addicted. You can take the girls out of Arabia but you can't take Arabi a out of the girls

But they weren't wrapped in bacon, no were they?
Quote Reply