Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold!!! Cervelo NP2/3. Custom paint 56. Zipp Vuka aero .Now with pictures. Central PA
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my Cervelo NP2. 1100 for the frame. 1500 with the vuka aero bars. I will separate them if someone is interested. I'm located in central Pennsylvania and would prefer to sell this to somebody within driving range so that can be delivered without concern of damage. If there is no one local interested I will consider shipping it though. I'm the second owner of this bike I purchased it from another slowtwitcher who like myself only raced the bike. Bike has never been dropped or crashed and only has a couple of small cosmetic blemishes which I will outline interested parties.

Cervelo NP2/3 frame set
Size 56
Custom painted black, red and charcoal.
Zipp vuka Aero cockpit.
Torhans Bento.
The steer tube has been cut but has two centimeters above the stem if you want to run spacers.
And the seat tube is uncut!

I have several other components I would consider sending with the bike.
If you're interested in this bike and would like pictures please text . Or PM your email.

Please no ridiculously low offers. I love this bike and I'm only selling it because I have a chance to get another bike at a great price.
Last edited by: Fishbum: Jan 27, 18 18:27
Quote Reply
Re: Taking offers on my NP2/3 frame set..56. [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New year's Eve because bump.
Quote Reply
Re: Taking offers on my NP2/3 frame set..56. [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: For sale Cervelo NP2/3. Custom paint 56. Zipp Vuka aero cockpit. Central PA [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another shameless bump.
Quote Reply
Re: For sale Cervelo NP2/3. Custom paint 56. Zipp Vuka aero cockpit. Central PA [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Picture bump. Sorry about the glare
Quote Reply
Re: For sale Cervelo NP2/3. Custom paint 56. Zipp Vuka aero .Now with pictures. Central PA [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price listed
Quote Reply
Re: For sale Cervelo NP2/3. Custom paint 56. Zipp Vuka aero .Now with pictures. Central PA [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply