Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Power of Pussy...
Quote | Reply
“Those Obama-Trump voters, in fact, effectively accounted for more than two-thirds of the reason Clinton lost, according to Matt Canter, a senior vice president of the Democratic political firm Global Strategy Group. In his group’s analysis, about 70 percent of Clinton’s failure to reach Obama’s vote total in 2012 was because she lost these voters.”
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/.../article147475484.html...

Colin Kaepernick. When you think about it, the Russians themselves couldn’t have designed a more perfect weapon to defeat Hillary Clinton. What might the plan look like? Once a week in the months leading up to the election, on Sunday, the day of worship, let’s go to Rust Belt America, just after the first session of worship, (church), and just before the second session, (football), and let’s beam a weaponized message into these folk’s minds.

Let’s implant in their minds that they are racists and that their country sucks. Let’s enhance the yield of our smart bomb message to these hard-working, working class folks by having it delivered by a prima-donna athlete with a 126 million dollar contract, a guy who gets a million dollar bonus just for showing up to practice on time. Better yet, execute the plan just as their National Anthem plays! Brilliant! Just for kicks, let’s have him wear pig-cop socks and do post-game interviews wearing a t-shirt that features a supportive image of one of the 20th century’s most enduring Communist oppressors of civil rights.

A critically important part of the strategy will be to send out our high-ranking Democratic operative spies to fawn over the guy on every media outlet that will give us time. If we’re lucky, maybe an unwitting partisan or two will compare their revered holy game of football to ancient gladiator games involving slaves, or better yet, when these working class folks react negatively to our targeted weapon, let’s hope someone will compare them to slaveowners, dismissing their anger as simply privileged white resentment of “uppitty blacks.” What a plan! All we need to do is flip 70,000 votes!

=========================

All this came from a 29 yr old football player who had never voted in his life, never even registered to vote. How did this newfound political consciousness arise? Some say it was a result of pressure from his gorgeous new girlfriend, Nessa Diab…. the power of ______ at work, (please excuse me, an inappropriate alliteration comes to mind for some reason.) Think about that for a moment. Had she been a vegan, the whole ruckus might have been over stadium hotdogs, and Donald Trump would now be hosting “The Gong Show 2.” Roe v Wade would be safe, as Merrick Garland and two more liberal 39 yr old SCOTUS justices would have been appointed by now. The NRA would be backpedaling, instead of now trying to create a national "Carry Card" and to legalize silencers. The firearms industry would be reeling from numerous lawsuits, as the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act would have been repealed. The federal judiciary wouldn’t now be in the process of being stacked with ultraconservatives for decades to come. Mother Earth would be cooling, or at least warming at a lesser rate. But all of this won’t happen now, all because of the power of identity….eh… politics. Identity politics is destroying our country. Seriously.
Quote Reply
Re: The Power of Pussy... [DJFaithful] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why would you spell out “pussy” in the title, yet put “______” in the post. That doesn’t make sense...
Quote Reply
Re: The Power of Pussy... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

I think he's blaming a certain QB Dan worships for Hillary losing.
Quote Reply
Re: The Power of Pussy... [hullcb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hullcb wrote:
Why would you spell out “pussy” in the title, yet put “______” in the post. That doesn’t make sense...

Because I knew it would get me, at the very least, one boneheaded reply!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJFaithful wrote:
hullcb wrote:

Because I knew it would get me, at the very least, one boneheaded reply!

Cool happy I could help
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
maybe... just maybe.. Hilary is just an unlikable bitch, and that is why she lost the election, or didn't inspire her base to show up. But no, please tell me one more reason why losing the election wasn't simply because Hilary Clinton, is, well, Hilary fucking Clinton.
Quote Reply
Re: The Power of Pussy... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: The Power of Pussy... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: The Power of Pussy... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Epic. I’ve missed cat gifs.

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Re: The Power of Pussy... [tfleeger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tfleeger wrote:
maybe... just maybe.. Hilary is just an unlikable bitch, and that is why she lost the election, or didn't inspire her base to show up. But no, please tell me one more reason why losing the election wasn't simply because Hilary Clinton, is, well, Hilary fucking Clinton.

'Twas twat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This thread is why I love the LR. It's like watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and laughing at Larry David knowing that a lot of people don't see what's funny.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're sad and I feel bad for you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should go outside in your pjs. You will feel better about global warming if you live anywhere east of the rockies

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: The Power of Pussy... [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
You're sad and I feel bad for you.

I don't think we'll be hearing from him again any time soon. I think he just got arrested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just exactly how drunk are you?
Quote Reply
Re: The Power of Pussy... [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Huh?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is so fucking stupid.

sometimes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm looking forward to your next rant on how Howard Dean lost his sure fire path to the presidency over 'the scream'... or how Wendel Willkie lost to Roosevelt because off....

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was waiting in traffic for a light to change, then a punk looking Asian dude walked out in the cross section staring at his phone when the light was green for us to go....he ignored the fact he was holding everyone up..as we finally got started crossing the intersection ..he was walking away on the side walk...I rolled down my window and yelled....fuck you for jaywalking.

sometimes
Quote Reply
Re: The Power of Pussy... [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Truf.
Quote Reply