Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cleaning house: saddles, Ritchey stems, 9 speed group, 10 speed chains and cassettes, various (older) extensions
Quote | Reply
Some of this stuff is newer, some is older and well used. I'm open to offers on anything, and hope somebody can put things to use. Please PM if you want more pictures.

Fizik Arione, manganese rails
Giant saddle, alloy

Ritchey WCS stem. 110 mm, 31.8 clamp
Ritchey alloy stem. 110 mm, 26 clamp

Vision TT bars. Alloy, 26 mm clamp only.
PD T2+. Old style bracket, 31.8 or 26 with shims.
REALLY old PD clip on bar. No idea of model. 26 clamp only.

9 speed group. Mix of Ultegra and DuraAce. Tektro caliper brakes.

10 speed cassettes and chains, SRAM and Shimano. See the pics (I know, they're not cleaned). Make an offer for anything.

Link for pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ThkzETwoQ0CSq0ri2
Last edited by: bltri: Feb 28, 18 8:39
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning house: Omega X, saddles, Ritchey stems, 9 speed group, 10 speed chains and cassettes, various (older) extensions [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Omega X is pending. I will update when sold.
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning house: Omega X, saddles, Ritchey stems, 9 speed group, 10 speed chains and cassettes, various (older) extensions [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What steerer tube dia is the Ritchey WCS?
bltri wrote:
Some of this stuff is newer, some is older and well used. I'm open to offers on anything, and hope somebody can put things to use. Please PM if you want more pictures.

TriRig Omega X. Like new, pictures on request.

Fizik Arione, manganese rails
Bontrager Hilo RXL, Titanium rails
Giant saddle, alloy

Ritchey WCS stem. 110 mm, 31.8 clamp
Ritchey alloy stem. 110 mm, 26 clamp

Vision TT bars. Alloy, 26 mm clamp only.
PD T2+. Old style bracket, 31.8 or 26 with shims.
REALLY old PD clip on bar. No idea of model. 26 clamp only.

9 speed group. Mix of Ultegra and DuraAce. Tektro caliper brakes.

10 speed cassettes and chains, SRAM and Shimano. See the pics (I know, they're not cleaned). Make an offer for anything.

Link for pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ThkzETwoQ0CSq0ri2
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning house: Omega X, saddles, Ritchey stems, 9 speed group, 10 speed chains and cassettes, various (older) extensions [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1 1/8
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the TriRig if it has not sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Omega is SOLD
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning house: saddles, Ritchey stems, 9 speed group, 10 speed chains and cassettes, various (older) extensions [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
edited for sold stuff. If it's listed, I still have it. Offers welcome, I want the stuff gone!
Quote Reply