Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

3 days 13 Hours and 41 minutes
Quote | Reply
That's from the

MARIJUANA COUNTDOWN

on the front page of the Sacramento Bee...

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: 3 days 13 Hours and 41 minutes [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For a minute there I thought you'd looked up some of my race results ...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah!!! Just what 35% of the population that can't control themselves need. Another destructive outlet that costs them money. But just think of the tax money! I think a Pot-Alcohol-Lottery store will make some money!
Quote Reply
Re: 3 days 13 Hours and 41 minutes [Cavechild] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cavechild wrote:
Yeah!!! Just what 35% of the population that can't control themselves need. Another destructive outlet that costs them money. But just think of the tax money! I think a Pot-Alcohol-Lottery store will make some money!

35% of the population can't control themselves?

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cavechild wrote:

Typical conservative. Very libertarian until it's about something that you don't use.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cavechild wrote:

No matter what we are talking about, it's always about the $$$$$$.

Now let's add to this comedy:

"Yuba county is considering declaring a state of emergency; While it’s unknown exactly how many illegal grows there are here, the numbers are estimated in the hundreds, possibly more than a thousand. County leaders say law enforcement officers in Yuba County have been working to find and put a halt to these illegal grows but the issue has grown out of control."

After all these years this is suddenly a "problem" and the govt. needs to declare a state of emergency? Oi vey.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: 3 days 13 Hours and 41 minutes [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Typical conservative. Very libertarian until it's about something that you don't use.

I actually have no problem with anyone drinking, smoking pot, or playing the lottery. My problem arises when they can't take care of themselves and demand others take care of them so they can drink, smoke pot, and play the lottery. It's called being an adult. Someday my hope is that liberals grow up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A few years back I heard a story on NPR about a guy in the UK who completely converted his car to run on vegetable oil. He would go around town, and the local restaurants would give him their used oil. He would filter it out and use it. The only downside he found was the car smelled like a fryer. The government shut hime down. Why? Vegetable oil isn't taxed like gas.
Quote Reply