Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Specialized dealers (or employees) re: new Sitero [D4vid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I paid 175 CAD for each of them... plus tax. Pretty decent price but that was with a shop discount. It is very odd that we can get it in Canada, a friend of mine in the UK has also been riding one for over 3 weeks now.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized dealers (or employees) re: new Sitero [Blainyboy8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Blainyboy8 wrote:
Man no kidding! How does this happen with an American company? I’m sure there is a really good explanation but geez.

I emailed Specialized on Monday asking when it will be available here and I haven't received a response yet
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized dealers (or employees) re: new Sitero [sorelegs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I checked with my local shop, yup, in stock at Specialized in Montreal. I can't get a discount on a order like that though, so I'd be looking at $225 Can. + tax. The cheaper 'expert' model is $175, but not available until May.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized dealers (or employees) re: new Sitero [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
I checked with my local shop, yup, in stock at Specialized in Montreal. I can't get a discount on a order like that though, so I'd be looking at $225 Can. + tax. The cheaper 'expert' model is $175, but not available until May.

I'm selling an Expert version of the new Sitero II

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread
Quote Reply

Prev Next