Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Great Deal on Jet 5's
Quote | Reply
FYI, today Performance has Jet 5's on sale 25% off of the lowest marked price, currently $999. That's a smokin deal at $750. Apologize if duplication.

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Great Deal on Jet 5's [Emma'sDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! - I'm no math major but that's 56% off!

PS. Matt you are my hero!
Last edited by: LuckyLo: Dec 27, 17 19:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks that is a great deal, and needed a replacement set as my roadie was stolen and had JET6's on it. Can't beat this deal!

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Emma'sDad wrote:
FYI, today Performance has Jet 5's on sale 25% off of the lowest marked price, currently $999. That's a smokin deal at $750. Apologize if duplication.

Matt

Today, Competitive Cyclist is selling the Jet 4+ BLACK for $799 (regularly $1800) and the Jet 6+ BLACK for $899 (regularly $2000). I just popped for the Jet 6+ Black.
Quote Reply
Re: Great Deal on Jet 5's [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
Emma'sDad wrote:

Matt

Today, Competitive Cyclist is selling the Jet 4+ BLACK for $799 (regularly $1800) and the Jet 6+ BLACK for $899 (regularly $2000). I just popped for the Jet 6+ Black.

Just saw those. But they are for disc brakes.

I don't understand why HED puts they're super expensive and awesome Black rims on a disc brake wheelset. Why not just cheaper, basic brake track with a painted black finish?

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Great Deal on Jet 5's [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They don't machine the brake track on the disc version. So it is just black with no grooves. You do get the lighter build with better hubs etc.

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
anyone know where to get HED Jet 4 or 5's, disc (spline) for quick release at close to the same price?
Quote Reply