Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

GOD I LOVE ELECTRIC BLANKETS
Quote | Reply
I have a normal low body temp (about 96 to 96.5 is my normal) I am pretty much cold all the time, I'll sit on the couch with a blanket on when its 80 outside. Winter we keep our house at about 65, (Doesn't matter to me I'm cold anyhow) but come winter I will pull out an electric blanket with temps sub zero most of the day today, decided it was time. Now sitting here, under my electric blanket.. God how I forgot how nice this is....

Yeah no real point to this thread, except to say, ahhhh so warm and nice under this blanket (well actually I have a heavy blanket over the electric blanket but that's beside the point).

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: GOD I LOVE ELECTRIC BLANKETS [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the opposite problem I'm always hot
Quote Reply
Re: GOD I LOVE ELECTRIC BLANKETS [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

I don't think you would like electric blanket's then.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
windywave wrote:

I don't think you would like electric blanket's then.

Probably not. Also the fire hazard too
Quote Reply
Re: GOD I LOVE ELECTRIC BLANKETS [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should be posting on the "I hate electric blankets" thread

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All this time, I thought you were a guy.

Who knew?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
I have a normal low body temp (about 96 to 96.5 is my normal) I am pretty much cold all the time, I'll sit on the couch with a blanket on when its 80 outside. Winter we keep our house at about 65, (Doesn't matter to me I'm cold anyhow) but come winter I will pull out an electric blanket with temps sub zero most of the day today, decided it was time. Now sitting here, under my electric blanket.. God how I forgot how nice this is....

Yeah no real point to this thread, except to say, ahhhh so warm and nice under this blanket (well actually I have a heavy blanket over the electric blanket but that's beside the point).

Why don't you keep your house warmer - like 72?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A highlight of my day (my days are pretty boring) is crawling into bed with an electric blanket that's been on high for an hour with a down comforter over the top to trap the heat. I feel like a piece of bread in a toaster.

I always turn the blanket off before crawling in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is my electric blanket. : )[/img]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I grew up in an old farm house. I believe by now a 120+ years old. It was cold in the winter since I don’t think there was much insulation. Electric blanket was the greatest thing ever

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: GOD I LOVE ELECTRIC BLANKETS [mop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mop wrote:
A highlight of my day (my days are pretty boring) is crawling into bed with an electric blanket that's been on high for an hour with a down comforter over the top to trap the heat. I feel like a piece of bread in a toaster.

I always turn the blanket off before crawling in.

May I suggest drugs, alcoholic, hookers or perhaps reading to spice up your days a bit...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It’s one of those vibrating ones isn’t it?

And it’s not really a blanket, it’s actually a dildo right?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
(well actually I have a heavy blanket over the electric blanket but that's beside the point).

That is some serious Dutch Oven gear!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get your thyroid level checked

Re: GOD I LOVE ELECTRIC BLANKETS [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
johnnybefit wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

Why don't you keep your house warmer - like 72?

I'm pretty sure he still has every nickel he's earned.
Quote Reply
Re: GOD I LOVE ELECTRIC BLANKETS [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
Get your thyroid level checked

TSH about 2.85 except last year before I had gallbladder removed it dropped to 1.8 but is back to 2.35 now.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We'll just call you Iceman.