Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What do Zima and the Chicago Bears have in common?
Quote | Reply

HA! HA! HA! HA!

Standings

Vikings 12-3
Lions 8-7
Packers 7-8
Bears 5-10

Packers are playing the same starting lineup they had for the 4th PreSeason game and STILL beat the Bears TWICE!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Hey Lions - what the hell is your excuse???

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: What do Zima and the Chicago Bears have in common? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I see you missed the other threads and only showed up here after getting some Dutch courage
Quote Reply
Re: What do Zima and the Chicago Bears have in common? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: What do Zima and the Chicago Bears have in common? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How does the bottom of the conference taste?

Better or worse than your Zima?

Better or worse than the JSA poo water you are drinking?

Quote Reply
Re: What do Zima and the Chicago Bears have in common? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
How does the bottom of the conference taste?

Better or worse than your Zima?

Better or worse than the JSA poo water you are drinking?

Definetly haven't found the other threads yet. Authentic Dutch courage or an American version?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL!!!

Quote Reply