Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

This is AWESOME!
Quote | Reply
My wife is wrapping my gifts for me. You know, the ones I bought for her! Should I feel guilty? Or just drunk...
Quote Reply
Re: This is AWESOME! [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
My wife is wrapping my gifts for me. You know, the ones I bought for her! Should I feel guilty? Or just drunk...

Cheers!

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't bought my wife a single thing yet...we need a nice office desk for the house so we said we aren't going to buy each other anything and that will be our gifts when we find the right desk Hope to hell she didn't get me anything else. I feel a little bad for not shopping for her at all.
Last edited by: SkipG: Dec 22, 17 22:45
Quote Reply
Re: This is AWESOME! [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
I feel a little bad for not shopping for her at all.
I dont.
We have a long standing agreement that since we have everything we need (maybe not everything we want as yet), no more gifts for a while till the mortgage gets beat into submission, then my gift to her will be she can quit work.
So long as there is a card being given, everything is good and my sex life doesn't suffer :-)
Quote Reply
Re: This is AWESOME! [Andrew69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrew69 wrote:
SkipG wrote:
I feel a little bad for not shopping for her at all.
I dont.
We have a long standing agreement that since we have everything we need (maybe not everything we want as yet), no more gifts for a while till the mortgage gets beat into submission, then my gift to her will be she can quit work.
So long as there is a card being given, everything is good and my sex life doesn't suffer :-)

You romantic fool ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: This is AWESOME! [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
Haven't bought my wife a single thing yet...we need a nice office desk for the house so we said we aren't going to buy each other anything and that will be our gifts when we find the right desk Hope to hell she didn't get me anything else. I feel a little bad for not shopping for her at all.

It's a trap! You better get something.
Quote Reply
Re: This is AWESOME! [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xtremrun wrote:
SkipG wrote:

Dilly dilly.
Quote Reply
Re: This is AWESOME! [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xtremrun wrote:
SkipG wrote:

X2. Even if it's just a little Xmas-themed teddy bear sitting in a soup mug or something. Plus a card! ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: This is AWESOME! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
xtremrun wrote:
SkipG wrote:

X2. Even if it's just a little Xmas-themed teddy bear sitting in a soup mug or something. Plus a card! ;-)

X3! It's a trap.... Been marked for 15 consecutive years and every year she says "let's not buy each other any gifts..." Every year she springs a gift on me Christmas morning.

Get her a card, some movie tickets, or a bottle of wine and plan a date night, it doesn't have to be materialistic, just show her how much you appreciate her for putting up with you.
Happy Holidays!
Quote Reply