Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out?
Quote | Reply

Bestiality brothels are 'spreading through Germany'

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She got him Trump?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure what this has to do with immigration.

Also, this pun was great.

Quote:
German 'zoophile' group ZETA has announced it will mount a legal challenge should a ban on bestiality become law.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So I guess now we know what kind content you're searching the internet for to come up with a "news article" from 2013.
Couple of points:
The refugee crisis hadn't even started in 2013.
Bestiality has always been illegal in Germany. First under general animal welfare laws, and since 2013 under a specific article in said laws.
There thus are no (and have never been any) "bestiality brothels" in Germany.
The other "facts" reported are also false and/or fabricated, which is par for the course for the Daily Mail I guess.

I suggest you do yourself a favor and delete your post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your missing a link between the two subjects plus the article is highly suspect to begin with.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Quote:
German 'zoophile' group ZETA has announced it will mount a legal challenge should a ban on bestiality become law.

No reason for posting this one, really. Just wanted to see who'd come out and defend either bestiality or Germany's unrestricted immigration policies. Like that US ambassador to the UN said the other day: "I'm taking names." ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out? [malte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
malte wrote:
So I guess now we know what kind content you're searching the internet for to come up with a "news article" from 2013.
Couple of points:
Bestiality has always been illegal in Germany. First under general animal welfare laws, and since 2013 under a specific article in said laws.
The other "facts" reported are also false and/or fabricated, which is par for the course for the Daily Mail I guess.

That's exactly the kind of "story" the mouth-breathing Daily Mail readership loves. I'm guessing there were a lot of pictures too. Daily Mail readers LOVE pictures.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Quote:

No reason for posting this one, really. Just wanted to see who'd come out and defend either bestiality or Germany's unrestricted immigration policies. Like that US ambassador to the UN said the other day: "I'm taking names." ;-)

I see people just pointing out that your article has nothing to do with your subject line. If that's defending either of these topics then I guess I am guilty. And you would be Slowman.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Quote:

I see people just pointing out that your article has nothing to do with your subject line. If that's defending either of these topics then I guess I am guilty. And you would be Slowman.

Please. Posting this one was like throwing a big bag of cocaine on the floor in the middle of a Narcotics Anonymous meeting. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
She got him Trump?

No a Tom Brady
Quote Reply
Re: Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
malte wrote:
Couple of points:

That's exactly the kind of "story" the mouth-breathing Daily Mail readership loves. I'm guessing there were a lot of pictures too. Daily Mail readers LOVE pictures.

The Sun has much better pictures, starting on Page 3.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
malte wrote:

Couple of points:

My grandparents used to get The Sun daily when I was a kid.. I remember this young lady being featured about twice per week.

Quote Reply
Re: Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
windywave wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
malte wrote:

Couple of points:

My grandparents used to get The Sun daily when I was a kid.. I remember this young lady being featured about twice per week.

I love the British tabloids' online editions. They make it easy to find totally baseless and inflammatory stuff like this. ;-)

Last edited by: big kahuna: Dec 22, 17 5:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And Samantha Fox? Good Lord, but the print editions of the Sun back then were a glorious thing, weren't they? ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:

especially of Jose Mourinho

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...ho-tattoo-thigh.html

Quote Reply
Re: Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out? [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:

Boris Johnson isn't aging well.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out? [malte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
malte wrote:
Couple of points:

Why would I want to do that? What are you, a New York Times fact-checker? ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
kiki wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:

And some folks here got their knickers in a twist over the bestiality thing in the Sun and my conflation with Germany's obviously out-of-control immigration scheme? ;-)

Looking at this, I just threw up in my mouth a little:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The "Hot Mess" caution tape is a nice touch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:

lol it's actually Harry Enfield but she's none the wiser
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
The "Hot Mess" caution tape is a nice touch.

She's unbelievable. I think we need her over here, down at my town's VFW post on a Saturday night ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So the bestiality brothels really aren't a thing? Dang it. I need to call Expedia and see if I can get a refund.

I got a kick out of the last line of the article - "The terms bestiality and zoophilia are the formal names for having sex with animals for pleasure." Because people have sex with animals for reasons other than pleasure???

Hans-Michael Goldmann, chairman of the agriculture committee, said the government aimed to forbid using an animal 'for individual sexual acts and to outlaw people 'pimping' creatures to others for sexual use.' So they're saying it is okay to have group sex with an animal, but not individual sex?

Quote Reply
Re: Hey, Germany? How's That Unrestricted Immigration Thing Working Out? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
So the bestiality brothels really aren't a thing? Dang it. I need to call Expedia and see if I can get a refund.

I got a kick out of the last line of the article - "The terms bestiality and zoophilia are the formal names for having sex with animals for pleasure." Because people have sex with animals for reasons other than pleasure???

Hans-Michael Goldmann, chairman of the agriculture committee, said the government aimed to forbid using an animal 'for individual sexual acts and to outlaw people 'pimping' creatures to others for sexual use.' So they're saying it is okay to have group sex with an animal, but not individual sex?

I think banging your goat or other animal or pet is against the law in most jurisdictions here in the US, isn't it?

Sure! You can bang your first cousin in some Southern states but you can't make hay with ol' Bossy? This country is goin' straight to Hell! ;-)

Being serious for a moment (in a totally unserious thread, which is what I intended, people. ;-), I think the coming sex robot revolution is going to solve all our problems. Sex goat robots have to be coming down the pike, amirite? LOL!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it seems to go very well for the first time ever the debt clock will go backwards in 2018.
Quote Reply