Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

anybody have a Sole F63 treadmill??
Quote | Reply
Does anybody have a Sole F63 treadmill that they are using for running. Found a good deal on one and wanted some feedback.
Quote Reply
Re: anybody have a Sole F63 treadmill?? [jakemet85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an F80. I've had it since 2009. Still runs great with about 2000 mi on it
Quote Reply
Re: anybody have a Sole F63 treadmill?? [jdais] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one and it sucks. Weak motor, takes forever to change speeds. Also creaks and rattles and belt skips. In other words a POS.
Everyone seems to like the f80
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jakemet85 wrote:
Does anybody have a Sole F63 treadmill that they are using for running. Found a good deal on one and wanted some feedback.

Mine is going into it's second winter. Bought it almost new off CL for $375. It's fine for shorter runs - have used it for up to an hour at 7/7:30 pace at 1% grade without issue.

Not sure how it would work for tempo/speedwork stuff - that's what the Woodways at the club are for.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I went with the NordicTrack 990 and thats the equal to the F63 and the motor was weak. above 9.0 it started to have a burning smell. I returned it and purchased a different one. I should researched it better.

Invest into a 3.5 motor or better.

Inside The Big Ring: Podcast & Coaching

Last edited by: Brandes: Dec 19, 17 13:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had one for 3 years and likely around 1,500 miles on the unit. 95% of time I use it for recovery runs and if it is raining outside. Pace usually in 8-9 min range. I have done 20 or so tempo and interval runs on it. It's fine for tempo runs but not all that great for speedwork. As stated already, it takes awhile for the belt to get sped up. I did not have alot of spare money when I purchased this and got it for a good deal. If you are budget crunched than it works just fine. If you have the available budget, invest in a used treadmill with a bigger motor.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the F80 and it works great. It's about four years old and is used, between my wife and I, 7-10 times per week. I'd buy it again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Edit: deleted my post, mines an f80 as well (happy with it, i thought it was an f63 originally)
Last edited by: randomtriguy: Dec 19, 17 13:52
Quote Reply
Re: anybody have a Sole F63 treadmill?? [randomtriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
we have had an F80 for about 4 years and have been happy with it had to replace the rear roller this year for about 100$ due to me overtightening things without researching what I was doing.... Bought a F63 early in the year for a family member and they love it as well..

It does look like I will need to replace the belt on mine here soon as it seems to be coming apart at the seam looks like about 150$ and not too hard to do. We have used the shit out of our treadmill 2 runners in the house.
Quote Reply