Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for the all day coverage of 2017 Ironman World Championship
Quote | Reply
Anyone have a recording or know where I can find a recording of the 2017 Ironman World Championship in Kona? The link on the Ironman.com site isn't working and the Red Bull site doesn't list it anymore.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for the all day coverage of 2017 Ironman World Championship [Mender] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for the all day coverage of 2017 Ironman World Championship [Mender] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've noticed on youtube that all of the Ironman races i've bookmarked have been removed. IM must be really going after them! It's made indoor riding a tad more challenging, but good thing for Super League, Island House, and TriathlonLive as they are great riding videos.

Inside The Big Ring: Podcast & Coaching

Quote Reply
Re: Looking for the all day coverage of 2017 Ironman World Championship [Brandes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw somewhere (instagram maybe?) where they put them behind a paywall.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mender wrote:
Anyone have a recording or know where I can find a recording of the 2017 Ironman World Championship in Kona? The link on the Ironman.com site isn't working and the Red Bull site doesn't list it anymore.

Thanks!

The Hoff posted the direct link above but it is broken. It is also broken on Ironman's actual site as it takes you to this same video: http://www.ironman.com/...y=2017#axzz51kfMYpCg

I would check back in a couple of days.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for the all day coverage of 2017 Ironman World Championship [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The link is still working in Austria ... most likely a US licensing issue with NBC.

You could try a VPN.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for the all day coverage of 2017 Ironman World Championship [Brandes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brandes wrote:
I've noticed on youtube that all of the Ironman races i've bookmarked have been removed. IM must be really going after them! It's made indoor riding a tad more challenging, but good thing for Super League, Island House, and TriathlonLive as they are great riding videos.

Ironman have moved them to Vimeo and renting them.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for the all day coverage of 2017 Ironman World Championship [Hoffmeister] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hoffmeister wrote:
The link is still working in Austria ... most likely a US licensing issue with NBC.

You could try a VPN.

You're right. I used a VPN and it worked. Very happy. I've exhausted the previous years of coverage, in addition to the Super League, Island House, TriathloneLive and others. Looking forward to driving the 9 hours of coverage into the ground, also.

Thanks Hoff!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Excuse my ignorance but how would I go about watching using a VPN ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any way to watch in US?
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for the all day coverage of 2017 Ironman World Championship [ErickBar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s up on YouTube now.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for the all day coverage of 2017 Ironman World Championship [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any link to the all day coverage? All I see is the NBC broadcast.
Quote Reply