Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

how's my form/fit?
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: how's my form/fit? [bucktrout] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
first impressions:

1. hard to form a first impression. be nicer if the pic was from direct profile. but...
2. vintage 650c QR ti bike? nice!
3. seat a little low?
4. just a guess, but, push seat forward a bit? but not the bars. cockpit looks a little stretched from this angle so maybe pushing the seat forward a little solves 2 problems at the same time.
5. with some luck solving those 2 problems allows you solve a 3rd problem: bars higher than they need to be.

mind, this is me diagnosing your disease with extremely little input. i also don't know if that bike, nice as it is, is the right size for you without seeing more of the bike.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: how's my form/fit? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, here are some more.
Yes, I just never gave up on 650C, I am too old to change.

your #5 was what i was wondering most about. I think I should lower the bars a bit, to get the back a bit flatter.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 on the bike size. Looks small to me. You're going to struggle to get into a more aerodynamic position IMO. You look like you're grabbing onto the bars for dear life which also makes me think the bike may be too small. Do you feel the need to grab the handle bars to stop you sliding farther forward?

Have seen much worse though

Are your guns bigger than your legs? Impressive as they are, maybe more squats and fewer arm curls?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like a very relaxed fit. Assuming you are flexible enough to hold a more aggressive position, then you can push the envelop a lot further.
Quote Reply
Re: how's my form/fit? [dado0583] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
definitely skips leg day. or does arm day twice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What saddle are you using?
Quote Reply