Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "diversity," "fetus," "transgender," "vulnerable," "entitlement," "science-based" and "evidence-based." [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Trieatalot wrote:
Wow, what is your defect? So much anger. Poutine is an amazing culinary creation. Why the hate against this awesome food delight?

Why don't you answer CG's question? How do you defend Trump censoring speech at the CDC?

Because he never has and never will. But he will constantly deflect. Look up our classic Cuba thread and you'll see what I mean.

I said I can't defend it. How the hell is that not answering the question?
Quote Reply
Re: "diversity," "fetus," "transgender," "vulnerable," "entitlement," "science-based" and "evidence-based." [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
windywave wrote:
Trieatalot wrote:
Wow, what is your defect? So much anger. Poutine is an amazing culinary creation. Why the hate against this awesome food delight?

Why don't you answer CG's question? How do you defend Trump censoring speech at the CDC?

If you had a scintilla of intelligence you'd see I previously did answer the question. Also, CG and I have a love hate relationship and I would drink plenty of beer and eat poutine with him. You, not so much.

Only if we could do it in Cuba.

They have good poutine?
Quote Reply
Re: "diversity," "fetus," "transgender," "vulnerable," "entitlement," "science-based" and "evidence-based." [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just popped in to watch the contortions the trump cultists were willing to go through to justify their gropenfuhrer's latest travesty. That dude Duffy was pretty repulsive in the other thread on this subject too...

You guys never fail to impress!
Quote Reply
Re: "diversity," "fetus," "transgender," "vulnerable," "entitlement," "science-based" and "evidence-based." [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I also asked a question, what’s your answer?
Quote Reply
Re: "diversity," "fetus," "transgender," "vulnerable," "entitlement," "science-based" and "evidence-based." [TomkR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TomkR wrote:
Did obama "ban" those words or just not use them himself? I looked but can't find anything further than him not using them.

https://www.haaretz.com/...urity-document-1.909

There's a wonderful site called Google. Check it out. That's the first return I got.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Humor me, your google-fu is much stronger than mine; “Haaretz.com” didn’t come up in a google search for the general terms that might come up with this. What terms did you use and what docs are they using to make their claims?
Quote Reply

Prev Next